DOA6 LR or Ultimate Different Achivement List??

Jordantheus

Hey guys I just picked up DOA6 and I’m really enjoying it coming from SF and Tekken. My only concern is if it’ll have a separate achievement list like DOA5LR and Ultimate had from the base game. I think it’s super tacky to have muliple achievement lists of technically the same game and only remember SF4 doing that crap (have devs learned?).

I bought the hard copy and noticed it installed DOA6: Core Fighters as the base game similar to how 5 is. So I’m hopeful that when DO6LR or ultimate releases it will be like how Tekken 7 did and not an entirely new achievement list. What’s your opinions?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
What's the big deal with getting more achievements? All I know is I love those easy plats whenever they come around.

P2p1mbs

Kinda sad that the community is already anticipating a re-release version when the base game's first character DLC hasn't dropped yet.

We're all having issues with the game being incomplete on release anyways. A re-release was inevitable and I'm sure many already expected one even before the base game came out.

Jordantheus

Kinda sad that the community is already anticipating a re-release version when the base game's first character DLC hasn't dropped yet.

Every fighting game does this now. My concern was are they going to be like Capcom releasing a million versions of SF4. When Capcom released 5 they even said they were done with that. And tekken 7 did the right move by simply updating. We shouldn’t have to buy multiple versions of a game when devs can easily just patch. The company still gets money from us buying the new content so your logic is flawed.

Brute

Standard Donor
Seems to be some confusion. My comment wasn't in regards to the existence/perceived inevitability of a re-release in the future. My comment was in reference to the fact that no one seems to give a shit about the patches, DLC and content updates that have been announced for the current version leading into that potential re-release. We're all stuck with this version for quite some time, yet people are already fussing over trophy listings for a game that isn't even in development. People are extremely eager to be done with DOA6 vanilla and just move on, and it's only been like two months since it was released. And that is "kinda sad," hence my post.

Last edited:

Jordantheus

You're all confused. My comment wasn't in regards to the existence/perceived inevitability of a re-release in the future. My comment was in reference to the fact that no one seems to give a shit about the patches, DLC and content updates that have been announced for the current version leading into that potential re-release. We're all stuck with this version for quite some time, yet people are already fussing over trophy listings for a game that isn't even in development. People are extremely eager to be done with DOA6 vanilla and just move on, and it's only been like two months since it was released. And that is "kinda sad," hence my post.

I’m very impressed with the patches. All I saw was bad reviews about how long it took to unlock costumes and lack of fanfare but I took a chance. And I don’t regret it one bit. My first day playing I unlocked multiple costumes. Any other dev would have kept it like that for months. I just feel if we start making it known that we don’t want to buy a new disc for the ultimate edition, like the community did with SF, then the devs will listen and release it as a $30-60 dlc called the ultimate pack or something for vanilla players, as well as a new disc to grow the community.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD