DOA6 OST

xDevious

Standard Donor
The Gotta Move On remix is sooo good, OMG! They honestly snapped with the music in this game. DOA has always had amazing soundtrack, but I think DOA6 is definitely up there with the best they’ve ever made.

candynarwhal

I really, really like the Chamber of Potential theme - the best training theme the series has had IMO since Excelsior back in DOA2...

I'm also a big fan of The Muscle and Character Select tracks, very memorable.

What we've heard so far from DOA6 seems to be a cut above the DOA5 OST, which I honestly didn't enjoy at all, so that's a blessing.

Having said that, nothing beats DOA3's sound design for me, so I think I'll keep using the character themes from there...

xDevious

Standard Donor
I have been playing all day and I unlocked none :(
Yep, it takes a looong time to get stuff in this game.. I usually get character themes after doing, like, all of their Quests. At least that’s what happened with Marie and Honoka, but I don’t think that’s the actual trigger, since I unlocked Kasumi’s “Purity”, while still having quests left for her...

Leifasumi

Yep, it takes a looong time to get stuff in this game.. I usually get character themes after doing, like, all of their Quests. At least that’s what happened with Marie and Honoka, but I don’t think that’s the actual trigger, since I unlocked Kasumi’s “Purity”, while still having quests left for her...

Oh I got to unlock some finally playing all night but all were from DOA4 :(
I also unlocked Mila's ost as well

Ninoasker

I just want to know if Tina’s You Are Under My Control is in the game cause I love smashing heads along that bop

Leifasumi

I alomst finished the DOA Quest and I don't know how to unlock the other songs. I unlocked Leifang's DOA2 and Kasumi's DOA2 recently but is there a method other than the DOA quest since I only have 2 more to finish?

candynarwhal

I just want to know if Tina’s You Are Under My Control is in the game cause I love smashing heads along that bop
It is!

So it seems like the DOA2345 soundtracks are in altogether - does anyone know if the DOA1 tunes are too?
It looks like it, judging by the amount of space left in between where I've started collecting DOA2 tracks and the deluxe BGM at the very bottom, but I'm not sure...

Leifasumi

It is!

So it seems like the DOA2345 soundtracks are in altogether - does anyone know if the DOA1 tunes are too?
It looks like it, judging by the amount of space left in between where I've started collecting DOA2 tracks and the deluxe BGM at the very bottom, but I'm not sure...

What is it you do to unlock them?

candynarwhal

What is it you do to unlock them?

I'm not sure how you unlock the "generic" themes from each game, but character themes, at least, are unlocked by increasing your character level with them. It seems to go in reverse order, so DOA4 (or DOA5, for the newcomers) themes are unlocked first, then DOA3, and then DOA2.

This is at fixed points, I think, so for example, I'm pretty sure you unlock a character's DOA4 theme by reaching level 3 with them.

I guess for now, VS battles are the easiest way to level a character - but I'm not sure what the most efficient way is, if your chosen difficulty modifies the XP amount (but I would guess it does) or whatever. Just playing through DOA Quest, I've managed to unlock nearly everyone's DOA4 theme so far.

DamianD1

I unlocked Ayane's Aya theme last night so I can confirm there are DOA1/++ themes what I am trying to figure out is how too unlock Jintsuriki or the stage themes if it is possible at all haven't had any luck with Jintsuriki with Nyotengu I hope it's at least player level related.

candynarwhal

I'm not sure Jintsuriki is in the game at all? It wasn't in DOA5, and I guess that's because Tengu himself wasn't.

I don't think Leon's themes are in the game either, judging by the amount of "???" slots - I did some counting again.

DamianD1

I'm not sure Jintsuriki is in the game at all? It wasn't in DOA5, and I guess that's because Tengu himself wasn't.

I don't think Leon's themes are in the game either, judging by the amount of "???" slots - I did some counting again.
I really hope Jintsuriki isn't only in the Miyama part of Unforgettable.

xDevious

Standard Donor
Does anyone know if Collapse is in the game? I would’ve thought it is related to playing Phase 4, considering it was her theme in 5, but I’m level 36 with her now and still has not gotten it... Also, anyone know if ALPHA-152’s theme is in as well? I miss that theme so much!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD