DoA6 vs DoA5

Raansu

You mean 33P 7PK KP isn't optimal outside of her 214KPP bound into BB? xD Because that's what I've been doing. 33P 7PK KP is the most reliable and adequate damage that works on basically everyone. And the 7PK KP is her 46H too... Really they could replace her name "Hitomi" with 7PK KP and I wouldn't know the difference.

Still loving the crap out of learning her though.

Bound into 236p (close hit) is the optimal setup, but the buffer system is so damn annoying (and dealing with online) that its safer/more reliable imo to just go with 7pk~kp, unless you're near a wall and don't need to dash in. KP juggle does 1 point more damage than 236p without a close hit.

PhoenixVFIRE

On a side note, that Elliot combo where he throws you in the air and then juggles you back up with a simple punch (always the same) is still there and it looks SO UGLY, I can't stand how ridiculous that looks, wish they could fix it but I bet Elliot players would make a revolution if that happened lol
I've always hated that aspect about Eliot's character from the beginning. Like sure im okay with 2 of them, but the fact that his combos rely on doing it as much as 3+ times... is just stupid looking and boring

Akumasama

I hate that kind of juggles in other games and always loved the fact how stuff like that (mostly) didn't exist in DoA, until DoA5...
It's still much less than other games, but... you get what I mean.

Raansu

I've always hated that aspect about Eliot's character from the beginning. Like sure im okay with 2 of them, but the fact that his combos rely on doing it as much as 3+ times... is just stupid looking and boring

I hate that super throw juggle. I was hoping they would have severely nerfed the relaunch on that punch.

PhoenixVFIRE

It's not even a matter of unbalancement/Damage/unfairness or anything of the sorts, I just can't stand it aesthetically lol
Stupid reason, I know...
same, it wouldn't be so bad if it was maybe a couple characters utilizing that kind of juggle system bc it fits their , but some ppl are using it and it makes no sense whatsoever aesthetically
Honestly, I’m just glad Force Techs are gone. Good riddance
the one thing i do want back tbh...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD