DOAD: Nintendo 3DS cut to $170 on August 12th

For those members of the community who have passed on the exorbitant price of the 3DS, Nintendo has news for you! Starting August 12th the Nintendo 3DS portable will be slashed in price to $170. So now you won't be the only kid on your block not being able to play Dead or Alive Dimensions! Feel free to stop by in the forums once you pick both up to arrange matches with other friends!

Original Source: Kotaku

3dstop2.jpg

That is indeed a rather massive price drop for being so early in its life.

Which of course, means there will be another massive drop.

That is indeed a rather massive price drop for being so early in its life.

Which of course, means there will be another massive drop.

Doesn't surprise me. I think Nintendo was expecting Sony to price the PS Vita over $300. Sony kind of forced Nintendo to drop the price.

looks like im getting 20 free games.

If you were getting 20 free games, Nintendo would be out of business.

No sir, you are getting 20 OLD games as part of a slightly more reasonable deal. Nintendo is still laughing their asses off at how much money they scraped by selling you an 11 year old console in handheld format.

This has however, always been nintendo's strategy. They have just now moved beyond the nintendo 64's capabilities and I suppose that is to be commended.

I am still not getting it, I almost did a few days ago. But luckily they had DOA: D on a display model, I played with it then remembered to stck with my first mind.

At least some of you get 20 games out of the deal.

If you were getting 20 free games, Nintendo would be out of business.

No sir, you are getting 20 OLD games as part of a slightly more reasonable deal. Nintendo is still laughing their asses off at how much money they scraped by selling you an 11 year old console in handheld format.

This has however, always been nintendo's strategy. They have just now moved beyond the nintendo 64's capabilities and I suppose that is to be commended.

I'm happy with just Metroid and Mario Kart.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD