Does anyone want to Share his xbox360 Doa5

synce

Good news people, it looks like you don't need a code or a hacked 360 to play the demo :eek:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Probably referring to the fact you can just account recover someone's gamertag, or have someone upload the USB device data to a server and download it to your own usb device, then copy it onto the harddrive.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Guess I can give Rikuto the premium demo next time he comes by. Can I just copy it to USB or is there more to it?

Allan Paris

Guess I can give Rikuto the premium demo next time he comes by. Can I just copy it to USB or is there more to it?

I would assume that since you will be with him in the physical. I did mine all from the internet. Which i can't remember completely on the process. I can only remember bits and pieces of what I did and that really wouldn't be all that helpful lol.

I would assume that since you will be with him in the physical. I did mine all from the internet. Which i can't remember completely on the process. I can only remember bits and pieces of what I did and that really wouldn't be all that helpful lol.

Where would one obtain the premium demo online? I have the other two demos but having the premium one would be much better. I'm assuming copying it onto the Xbox USB drive involves Modio or another program.

Allan Paris

Where would one obtain the premium demo online? I have the other two demos but having the premium one would be much better. I'm assuming copying it onto the Xbox USB drive involves Modio or another program.

Yeah it involves modio. It's not posted anywhere online where the general public could get to it. I was in the right party at the right time and I was able to ask a person who didn't mind sharing it with a stranger. I know I had to format a usb drive for my xbox, then save a game to it, and everything gets fuzzy after that. I really don't remember everything to do it, sorry.

Yeah it involves modio. It's not posted anywhere online where the general public could get to it. I was in the right party at the right time and I was able to ask a person who didn't mind sharing it with a stranger. I know I had to format a usb drive for my xbox, then save a game to it, and everything gets fuzzy after that. I really don't remember everything to do it, sorry.

Alright I assumed you got it off 360isos or Demonoid. I'm homebrew savvy enough to figure out how it works on my own or find out about it.

I found a JTAG version of the premium demo on BitGamer but I doubt it'll work for non JTAG consoles.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD