Dominican DOA? Anyone?

ErickBello

There's any Dominican ( Who actually lives in DR ) who plays DOA?
Because I'm bored of online, and we would make a "Serrucho" and buy a pair of "Frías"
There's anyone? ;_;

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Don't give up hope :p. I'm sure there are players out there. Keep an eye out for other gaming events in general as well, you could make a new player there possibly.

FakeSypha

There's anyone? ;_;
I know that feel, bro. Here in Argentina is hard to see anyone playing DOA. There is a little fighting scene, but it's mostly about capcom games. Even anime fighters (Blazblue, Arcana Heart, Guilty Gear, etc) have a lot more attention than DOA. Hopefully, DOA5 will draw that attention, but I'm afraid it will be a 'flavor of the month' here... and mostly played on PS3.

On the bright side, a few months ago I met a dude from another province of my country who plays DOA4. We play on weekends. We both suck, but we try to come up and learn how to improve our game. So, long story short, never give up hope! I bet you'll find some DOAbro/sis to play in Dominican Rep. :D

Also, if you play Dimensions, try your luck with 3DS meet ups (if there is any near you).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD