DOA5LR Even more problems for DOA5LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapham0n

TEAM NINJA:
"We updated two section of our official site. We added more FAQ and clarified about 360 version of DOA5 Last Round. In order to prevent players on Xbox 360 from mistakenly purchasing the digital version of DOA5U when they actually intended to purchase the digital version of DOA5LR, we have removed the digital version of DOA5U for Xbox 360 from Xbox Games Store. In addition, please note that we do not offer a digital version of DOA5LR for Xbox 360. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Team Ninja #DOA5LR"

OMFG! Team Ninja is a prime example of the phrase "epic fail". It's just problem after problem with this game. At this point it's so bad it's actually getting hilarious.

The more time that goes by the more this company proves to me that they have no clue what they are doing. This kind of nonsense never happened when Itagaki was with the company. I can't even imagine what he must be thinking seeing his former company going down the toilet like this.

d3v

It's not TN's fault that people are stupid enough not to read and just buy the old version of the game.

And please don't bring up Itagaki, as more than a few players still haven't forgiven him for how un-tournament viable he made DOA4.

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not even going to waste my breath on why this isn't a discussion with having. d3v covered most of it anyway.

Reactions: d3v
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD