Community F3 DOA5U: EXHIBITION MATCHES

Allan Paris

Do players in the lobbies have chances at codes or is it a giveaway for the stream people alone?

Yes, they can win. Players in the lobbies can be viewers too. Just get the questions right and be the 1st one to get it right in the Twitch Chat window and all is good.

DoANoob

Yes, they can win. Players in the lobbies can be viewers too. Just get the questions right and be the 1st one to get it right in the Twitch Chat window and all is good.
If these questions are DOA related, that's gonna be a problem for me. I don't know the story behind DOA or games equal to DOA like Ninja Gaiden...

Allan Paris

If these questions are DOA related, that's gonna be a problem for me. I don't know the story behind DOA or games equal to DOA like Ninja Gaiden...
:(

You have internet access (GOOGLE) so hopefully you can find the answers quickly since you don't know much off-hand.

DoANoob

On second thought, I'm not gonna partake of the exhibition matches. I've been practicing all day(even though I haven't improved once) and now my hands hurt from doing so...Sorry

Kronin

It's late where I live but I will try to be there if I can (overall for being finally able to attend a DoA stream XD).

Last edited:

Allan Paris

An update on this: It will be pushed back to 9:30pm. I have an unexpected errand that came up and I won't be able to start this at 8pm. I apologize for that, the stream will still run for 4 Hours.

Kronin

An update on this: It will be pushed back to 9:30pm. I have an unexpected errand that came up and I won't be able to start this at 8pm. I apologize for that, the stream will still run for 4 Hours.

Ahahah! I can't believe it! XD It's a curse people, happens always something that prevent me to see a DoA stream, it's incredible...

Don't worry Allan Paris, on the opposite thanks for your efforts in organizing the event =)

Allan Paris

I still have more codes to give away, I started way later than I wanted and I underestimated how much I had. So the Exhibition Matches will start again tomorrow night, starting on the PSN and then ending on the Xbox 360. Post your PSN ID or GT and I will invite you to the lobby that I set up.

I have plenty more codes to give out. I had fun with you guys in the chat and playing the matches, I got more than a few laughs. Bass was never an answer for anything but somebody kept trying.

FightersLegend, Codemastr, Ayanesharkbait, Colver_, and Zeorebirth were the only winners this time around. Hopefully some more of you will try your luck with my questions tomorrow, more random stuff.

I will be staring it tomorrow @7PM EDT, 6PM CDT, 4PM PDT. The stream will run for 3 hours tomorrow. 1.5 hours on the PSN and 1.5 hours on XBL.

Kronin

Even if not from the start to the end, this time I was able to attend to the streaming (a shame that my gold was expired, otherwise I would have tried to play some matches) =)

JJpalmer

I'd like in im not amazing but practice is practice 930EST sounds awesome. My GT is UnclaimedGolf1 I look forward to possibly having some fun matches with all you xbox players

Allan Paris

I'd like in im not amazing but practice is practice 930EST sounds awesome. My GT is UnclaimedGolf1 I look forward to possibly having some fun matches with all you xbox players
This is over, unfortunately. You missed it. If I stream any matches in the future I will send you an invite.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD