Fan-Made DOA5 Teaser

PhoenixVFIRE

Tell me what you guys think...I put up the other one, but when I went back to the video editor I changed it a little and added (what I think is a flashier and better ending). So I took the old one down and added this one. I used Windows Movie Maker. I hope you guys like it and enjoy! thanks :D

DyByHands

Thats whats up! I like it. Kind of wish you jumped from like Zach to Christie to Hayabusa back to Lei Fang, just to mix up the stages. But, still, I like it!

PhoenixVFIRE

Thats whats up! I like it. Kind of wish you jumped from like Zach to Christie to Hayabusa back to Lei Fang, just to mix up the stages. But, still, I like it!
I see... hmm well I thought about it to be honest. I just knew that I wanted Akira to be last so I could just lead straight into the Virtua Fighter logo and I wanted the Show in the beginning because I used the Show's 3...2...1...start up, but you're right I could've switched after Zack. I'm an amateur for making videos so... lol but if it means anything the Scramble stage has 2 parts that look different:D lol

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Nice, you should add it to the media section when you get the chance under DOA General Media.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Media related to DOA that doesn't fit any of the other categories.
Promotional category is used for Tecmo trailers and official trailers.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD