[Feb 16, 2013] New Challengers X 2013 DOA5/AE/UMVC3/KOF (Stratford)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
First tournament of 2013!!!!!!! Sorry for the delay but this was the first weekend they had open and sometimes its good to have a break. We are bringing back SFxT since it will be patched and hopefully everyone gives it a shot. This is 3 weeks before Winter Brawl so if you are planning on attending that this tournament should serve as good practice to let you know where you are at

When: Saturday February 16th, 2013
Venue Opens: 11 am
Starts: 3 pm
Venue Fee: $10 You must pay venue if your just playing casuals (Girls dont pay venue)
Games:
SFxT: 2 out of 3 3 out 5 wf/lf/gf(time permitting)
SSF4: AE: 2 out of 3 / 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament
KOF 13 : will be run by LazyFreddie
DOA5: 2 out of 3 3 out of 5 wf/lf/gf

System: PS3
monitor: Asusvh236h
Tournament fee: $10 per game
Stream: www.twitch.tv/newchallengers
Venue: 555 Lordship Blvd Stratford CT
Call the store if your going to be late call or text me BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS!!!! at 203.446.6528
PLEASE RESPECT THESE POLICIES
Food: Outside food is not allowed in the venue.
Smokers: The venue has a policy of no smoking by the front door. If you are going to smoke, please do so in the grass across the the parking lot.

We will have setups now separately in the back, so you can play casuals while waiting for your turn in the tournament. Also feel free to bring in your own setup to play the game you want(space permitting)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
That's exactly what I said about Kokoro, lol. Mila is understandabl since she is completely new, but Kokoro has been a character for 7 years haha.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
There isn't and any member is free to submit work. I just have final say in accepting the work.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD