Fighters' Destiny: The Evolution of Dead or Alive (DOA Documentary)

Evolution of DOA provides us with more entertaining history relevant to the past games and how the community was involved at that time. It's amazing to think that we went from online clan fights, and laggy matches in DOAU to International affairs, big stages and expectations of players. But it is clear that the community still has a lot of respect for the past games despite how they have aged.

We also see Kat Gunn and Vanessa sitting together and having conversation. I think this is a good piece of the video, and shows that any disagreement with another player can be solved for the better of the community.

The first episode of this documentary series proved the value of our community and how far it has come along. Infact to prove it further, Sonic Fox and @XCaLibur BLadeZ have generously donated their guaranteed trips to NEC to the next highest players in the Battle Royal: Hoodless and Hajin.

A great set of videos leading up to our grand finals at NEC. May all players show the FGC how far we have come along.

I loved the intro, however.... the screaming (with master and the gang) on the couch was way too hectic :/ I liked the introductions of the all the separate games. Too bad there wasn't any MLG footage of DOA4. Overall I like this episode more than the first one :) Cool vid.

Love the time and effort put into this, great job everyone thank you for putting this together.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD