Premium Donor
Some interesting sightings in the preview gameplay videos:

Mindflayer returned in this game:

1df8156768.jpg

Different elemental bombs:

CvQi9kqUEAA74DQ.jpg

Hobglobins are in too:

WUY0MaD.gif

Attacks of certain enemies can actually transform the party members...into frogs for example:

toad_noctis.png

(Yep, that is Noctis.)

Beautiful landscapes:

Hwdc.jpg

Women run Lestallum and Iris seems to be a feminist? O:

fgXWur6.jpg

CvTdVEBWIAAK_Ac.jpg

Prompto breaking the fourth wall on several occasions. Like comparing themselves to other JRPG parties or suggesting they need to find a key for a locked, mysterious door like in an RPG. :)

Luna :D

2SLbYXb.gif

Awww...:3

CvIxj7TWYAA1H-P.jpg

@Leifang
@Chapstick
Whoever that girl is(Whatever her name is)...STAY. AWAY. FROM. NOCTIS. LUNA ONLY.

Hayabusiness

I don't expect Noctis and Luna to have a romance since they put so much emphasis on the fact theirs is an arranged marriage, I kind of see them push him with Gladious' sister. Plus, Luna is older, the sister is younger and she will probably be legal after the time skip, and usually in JRPGs the girl love interest is younger.
Just my two cents though.

In the end, nobody will get together with anyone to not anger yaoi fangirls anyway lol.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Oh I know they'll never be an item, I just personally ship them XD I ship them like how I ship Lili and Jin in Tekken, he's the only tekken guy I feel is worthy enough to deserve her. I honestly don't care who he's shipped with gameplay wise, it can be Gladiolus for all I care, just not that irritant Iris... Ugh, I loathe her so much, I can't stand her! >_< It's just I personally see Luna and Noctis going together well, Elegance pairs well with the unkempt and gloomy.

Nikotsumi

I wouldn't mind seeing romance between Noctis and Luna, as long as it's well handled. I liked the ones in FFVIII and FFX.
I don't hate Iris xD

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Hate may be strong...uh, let's just say I resent her for trying to upstage Luna. XD When she gets some extensions and backs off, maybe I'll bite. :p

Leifang

Some interesting sightings in the preview gameplay videos:

Mindflayer returned in this game:

1df8156768.jpg

Different elemental bombs:

CvQi9kqUEAA74DQ.jpg

Hobglobins are in too:

WUY0MaD.gif

Attacks of certain enemies can actually transform the party members...into frogs for example:

toad_noctis.png

(Yep, that is Noctis.)

Beautiful landscapes:

Hwdc.jpg

Women run Lestallum and Iris seems to be a feminist? O:

fgXWur6.jpg

CvTdVEBWIAAK_Ac.jpg

Prompto breaking the fourth wall on several occasions. Like comparing themselves to other JRPG parties or suggesting they need to find a key for a locked, mysterious door like in an RPG. :)

Luna :D

2SLbYXb.gif

Awww...:3

CvIxj7TWYAA1H-P.jpg

@Leifang
@Chapstick
Thank you, I love all the pictures.:)

Jadeinchains

When it comes to romance if its well handled then I'd be okay with it between Noctis and Luna, I don't really want it between Noctis and Iris though. ( Gladio and Cindy almost act like they're about to ask each other out. )

I don't dislike Iris but I'm not really a fan either but hopefully in the final game I end up liking her, Also Gladio would kill Noctis if he went oiut with her!

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Still haven't gotten him though I did just get the option to buy Poison Claws so I'm expecting to run into him pretty soon.

Hopefully really soon I get three MP dependent characters I NEED some dumb muscle that won't make me rest every 5 minutes.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Gladio and Cindy almost act like they're about to ask each other out.

Huh? Prompto is the only one who seems really into Cindy. And one thing I like about Cindy: She either is completely oblivious of the advances or a master of casually rebuffing them.
Gladio was pretty flirtatious with Cindy back in Episode Duscae but from what we saw in the actual game (Episode Duscae will not happen like that in the game) he wasn't at all. It's really just Prompto

tumblr_o8xl6gb7vk1s755yeo1_500.gif

Regarding the Luna and Iris discussion. I'm of course for Luna all the way...though I have a slight hunch this will not have a happy ending... Tabata loves drama and sad stuff. :(

Jadeinchains

Oh okay I thought Gladio was still flirty with her, Prompto, lol he seems to like her yeah! XD I think Cindy will just pretend to not notice as well. I could see Cindy and Gladio getting together though.

Jadeinchains

Lol not like that! XD

Honestly I hope Cindy has a funny attitude towards at least Prompto like that shooting down any of his attempts.

Also on the Noctis and Luna thing yeah I don't see that working out sadly since there seems to be to much people between them. Maybe it will work out though.

Also aww don't be mean about Cindy/Cidney she's awesome, I support her attempts to steal Luna's man.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
tumblr_oap7lqbR8H1v6aj9do1_500.png

Look how shameless she is! D:

What's a Jezebel? XD

Also:

tumblr_nloev5o8Q51r8satko1_1280.png
That comic is just further proof of how out there she is. XD And a jezebel is basically a term for "loose" or just no virtue in a woman, I picked up the definition from a book called "God Don't Like Ugly". XD Mr. Boatwright calls Rhoda a jezebel since she's sexually pronounced at age 11-12 but he's just a dirty old man anyways. ~_~

But uh don't mind me, I'm just not much of a Cindy with Noctis fan. XD And I remember that pic @Nikotsumi, I saw it in an article where they gender swapped the main cast including her, thus making her...uh, Cid? XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD