Final Fantasy Thread

Chapstick

Meh, I just want confirmation on that FF12 remaster thing.
It has been basically confirmed, someone official said the music was being worked on for the "remake." He later said it was a mistake to use the word remake and I assume he meant remaster.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Seeing that Luna had a f***ing terrible life, being abused, being upstaged by Noctis (I didn't really understand in what way though. The throne, these magical powers? Both?) being sold off to marry Noctis until shit hits the fan in that invasion, in which she's supposed to have been killed... I hope, Luna turns out to be the great villain of the game, that Tabata promised fans in the ATR. It would be really refreshing and cool. :D Luna is also supposed to be strong and not a damsel in distress, as Tabata also said, so why not the villain?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
You guys call that child abuse, I call that father-son bonding. Guess what you are gonna be doing when you have kids.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Glad that was made apparent just now, honestly I forgot about that because the whole trailer really isn't memorable.

Jadeinchains

They've been trying to get this game out for years without success and now they are also working on the FFVII remake and the chibi game. Its true what people say when they say that Square Enix love announcing games but don't like releasing them.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Damn, was that so difficult, Tabata?

We looked at the reactions to yesterday's ATR, and we understand that people expected a big information update at Gamescom, and we do understand that we really disappointed people, and we're really regretful about that.

We came to Gamescom this year with our plan - having people who know the series and people who don't we wanted to introduce the information on a level playing field. We miscalculated the kind of expectations towards this event, especially for what people want to see at this show. There was a big gap between our perceptions of what people should be doing and what people expected. And we realised that very quickly after the reaction!

We really wanted to say something else, so we've got something we'd like to say - you won't be waiting until 2017. We want to get that across. We want to reassure people that we are going to get it out.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-06-final-fantasy-15-release-date-narrowed-down-to-2016

Jadeinchains

Great news that its coming out next year and not in like 4 years.

I hope they don't feel to rushed though because I'd honestly rather they take their time and release a finished product instead of being rushed to release it as soon as possible and It having a bunch of bugs. Its good they commented on it though instead of keeping people in the dark.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Great news that its coming out next year and not in like 4 years.

I hope they don't feel to rushed though because I'd honestly rather they take their time and release a finished product instead of being rushed to release it as soon as possible and It having a bunch of bugs. Its good they commented on it though instead of keeping people in the dark.

I don't think, they need to rush, they just need to work effectively on the game from now on. No stupid design changes anymore, no redesigns for perfectly fine characters anymore, no redoing of cut scenes for the third time, no side distractions by gameplay demos and tech demos anymore (There's still supposed to come another demo! x__X). Just sit down and make the damn game after 10(!!) years until 2016. D:

Chapstick

I don't believe a single thing they say when it comes to release dates and neither should anyone else.

I'm curious how much money has gone into this game over the last 10 years.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't believe a single thing they say when it comes to release dates and neither should anyone else.

57404153.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Because this game was suppose to be created ages ago and had setbacks to do so. Mind you that originally the game was suppose to be released on last gen. They took their time, which is good. Now I just hope they don't instantly rush it just to please fans. I'd say, take their time to make sure the game turns out good. At least they are trying to be on SquareSoft level on patience.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Hey guys, relax! Think of it this way: At least FFXV will be released before Soulcalibur 6 even gets a release date lmfao

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD