Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nice @Chapstick! :D

Coming soon:
TeemingHospitableGoshawk.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wow, the still ongoing ATR is really extensive...with lots of new stuff and information. O

Edit:
Chocobo and fishing video:

Last edited:

Xernuht

It's official. Chocobo > car.

Unless you get a car chase sequence. With Noct warping onto enemy vehicles to trash them.

Do it, Squenix. DO IT!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Any news for Dissidia?

Is Seifer in there yet?

Is a Moogle playable yet?

Who got sent into the void?

So many unanswered questions..!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Any news for Dissidia?
Next month is the expected release in Japanese arcades, with Warrior of Light, Firon, Onion Knight, Cecil, Bartz, Terra, Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Tidus, Shantotto, Vaan, and Lightning as returning characters.

Is Seifer in there yet?
No. Just Selphie.

Is a Moogle playable yet?
No. Just Minwu.

Who got sent into the void?
Technically, all existence was born from the Void. That in itself is an oxymoron.

So many unanswered questions..!
So few little weeks.

Chapstick

Well that's odd I was just playing FFX on PS4 and got the trophy for beating Nemesis when I captured one of the lizards from the cavern of the stolen fayth. Thanks lizard

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Well that's odd I was just playing FFX on PS4 and got the trophy for beating Nemesis when I captured one of the lizards from the cavern of the stolen fayth. Thanks lizard

The game must of thought Party > Lizard > Nemesis. That was a food chain, the lizard is the slayer of Nemesis all along.

No. Just Selphie.

Selphie made it? a bit surprised there. I was expecting Seifer, Quistis or Rinoa, especially Rinoa. It would of been quite grand if Quistis and Seifer made it. Instructor and troubled prodigy.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD