Community Final Round 18 Replay - Congrats Crazy Steady!

14_findroundresults.jpg

Final Round might not roll in our highest numbers but the intense quality matches are what help DOA5 stand out; even in a more intimate environment we see an absolute savage Crazy Steady come back to take FR! He spends the opening rounds of his fights thinking of what to do with his opponents; whether it be a seasoned vet or a newcomer and finishes them off in ways that only he can. Even professional fighter Hoodless fell to the might of the West Coast King!

If you need a quick reference, take a look at the standings via Smash.GG. Thanks to Kombat Network, we were able to enjoy a high quality stream of our game, and now replays have been released for the event. Kombat Network makes the navigation of this event extremely easy, and they have done a great job of supporting DOA. Thank you!

Last edited:
How can this possibly only have 5 likes including mine?

Over the last months i have seen many "doa is dead" type of comments

And hearing that this tourney only had 20 participants, plus the recent winter brawl having notable high level players like xcali and sonicfox choosing to not play despite being at the event...

No comments on this page either.

I dont know, im saddened a bit.

To all of the competitors i as the single fucking comment on the front page article want to say,

Thank you for the games, please keep in fighting! Great tourney. Congrats to steady.
FIGHTING!

How can this possibly only have 5 likes including mine?

Over the last months i have seen many "doa is dead" type of comments

And hearing that this tourney only had 20 participants, plus the recent winter brawl having notable high level players like xcali and sonicfox choosing to not play despite being at the event...

No comments on this page either.

I dont know, im saddened a bit.

To all of the competitors i as the single fucking comment on the front page article want to say,

Thank you for the games, please keep in fighting! Great tourney. Congrats to steady.
FIGHTING!

I appreciate your concerns for the fighters and DOA, but in all reality, the community has actually seen some serious growth in interest. When DOA5 came out and I started writing for DOA World, some stories were lucky to see 30 views and I've enjoyed contributing to FSD as an extension to my hobby and watching it grow makes me very happy.

Personally I don't expect people to comment unless they really feel the need to contribute. The forum is available for serious discussions, but in my opinion every good community needs a page like this as a service not just for hype in reference, but a collective history of how far we've come along. The better we can put that into perspective for ourselves, perhaps the better we can serve the community.

Thanks for your support. I will keep updating as much as I can with the time I have. I'd love for FSD to have a Youtube show, deals with Team NINJA, a Netflix documentary and all the other fixings some of these other communities have, but the evolution of this site... well it's also a testament to how difficult it is to bring one of these up. I implore you to stay and enjoy the future with the community!

DOAN

My recommendation would be to share FSD with everyone you can... sharing goes a long way in any community, but I generally don't like being that guy that asks for shares, likes and comments. It's not really my style.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD