Community Florida Competitive DOA Players

TakedaZX

@milechaser @Forlorn Penguin @Silent-Screams1 @mike_arx @Kino @Zeo @DeathGodSkeith @ZakkuRye

Alright so let me start by saying it's good to see some familiar names under the tag of FL on the player base map. Some of you know me and some of you don't but I go by Takeda but you can call me Tom.

Cutting to the chase, I'm trying to bring together the FL group for DOA, making to a bit more of a dominant game seeing that for the most part, the only interest players down here have... is 2D anime fighters for the most part yet there's a good amount willing to drop in.

My goal is to push people to have more consistent casuals in their own areas as well as bring us all together for maybe a more consistent set of tournaments (preferably streamed on our own account) as well as pushing into majors, which I think we only have one for FL (CEO).

There's about 3 main cliques as far as population goes: Orlando, Tampa Bay Area, and the South East Coast (Miami, Boca, FT Lauderdale). This doesn't include the others who are scattered far from us, not that you guys are any less welcomed but I'm speaking of player volume in smaller areas.

That being said, the main issues are we don't really have a solid mid point between Orlando and the South East Coast except... "kinda" the Tampa Bay Area. There's no players in between the three areas (specifically speaking of the Lake Wales area) and no venues to really speak of in that kind of situation. As for in TB, we do have a few reliable areas and after doing a bit of research, I may be able to snag one specifically for locals on a regular basis.

Think of it like Connecticut's New Challengers tournaments. Happens on a regular basis and brings the whole area together.

If anyone is willing to pitch in let me know. On that note, I do have a group set up on facebook as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/274922139373866/

And don't forget to check the player base map to see who's in your area.

https://www.google.com/fusiontables...425&t=1&z=3&l=col2&y=4&tmplt=5&hml=GEOCODABLE

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Might as well make a post in here. I've been away from DOA and FSD for awhile, but I'm still up for some locals and will join that Facebook group.

There already was a Facebook group for Florida by the way, but it's dead as fuck, naturally.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD