Frame Data

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
By the way, you don't need a critical damage column. Damage in critical is just half the damage.

phoenix1985gr

Oh yeah i ll test this but is her heichu 2p low and mid/high? i remember someone countered it but it definetely wasnt a low counter...

phoenix1985gr

no i mean hits low but can be countered also with a high (or mid dont remember) counter... Like leifangs 6pk is a mid kick, and also a high punch (you obviously cant crush it but if someone just holds high they ll get the animation for high punches)

Yaguar

And I believe 6P+K hits high and low simultaneously.

You're completely right. I ripped it straight from training though and was brain dead in the end so overlooked this. I'll go about changing those later when I do the last few bits. Human error expected a little on this though so if you notice I've missed some later, let me know.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjTv1FzT2GUGdER0SWc0LTJyM1pfVlQ1RWM2Zkl0Vmc

Couple of things left to add but the bulk of it is there.
I'll finish the finer details when I get home from work tomorrow and can go through all her hit -> grabs.

Until then, enjoy.
Blitz.
Do you plan on updating this, Blitz? I was actually planning on listing and reformatting Kokoro's new frames directly on the wiki, similar to how Leon's is done here. Just wanted to know whether you had any plans and whether you'd mind it if I just did it.

Yaguar

Do you plan on updating this, Blitz? I was actually planning on listing and reformatting Kokoro's new frames directly on the wiki, similar to how Leon's is done here. Just wanted to know whether you had any plans and whether you'd mind it if I just did it.

None at all. I've left DOA5U behind so you're free to take it.

EDIT: I have bought it now (because I'm bad at boycotting anything). I've no plans to do frame data for characters though as I'm just trolling around making scrubs cry by using the block button (not even kidding, more hate for blocking as Bayman vs. Kasumi than I know what to do with).

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I get upset as I do this. Why is 7PK -13 on block and -15 on hit. It's as if they change the frames on hit and didn't bother with working out how the rest of the frames should work.

EDIT: I'm still have like half of the strikes left to go. Just doing it slowly when I have free time. Probably gonna be done by Monday at the latest.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Anyone know how these weird moves work? FC3P is always 18f, but 33P is sometimes 19f. All versions of 3KK sometimes has 1.56m and sometimes have 1.57m reach. Kind of annoying. Is it just that the frame display is measuring wrong or are these moves actually changing?

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Finished all strikes except backturned strikes. Probably. If anything's wrong, feel free to change it.

EDIT: Frames on hit/block are assuming first active frame. Obviously, if you hit the second active frame, Kokoro will be 1f more positive, etc. She has a lot of forward moving attacks which are active during the forward movement, so a lot of moves will usually be one or two frames more positive in a match situation.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD