Frames Freezing

Paulina

I'd say about once every other match, my game freezes for about half a second/several frames. For example, I might kick Rig, and start to see him counter, and then I'm suddenly on the floor. The entire middle animation glitched/skipped over/what have you. That's just one example though; it's been happening regardless of character.

Has anyone else been having this problem? Any ideas to remedy it?

phoenix1985gr

I ve read thats its a problem for the ps3 version because of the throwback challenge option... Just turn it off and wait for a patch

NukNuks

That's a really odd situation. Maybe it's a faulty game disc? If you were playing online when it happened then maybe it's lag?

I haven't had anything like that happen to me during match but I have had problems with the game freezing on me out of nowhere. It's happened when I've accepted an invite from the dashboard and during the loading screen. All together I'd day it's happened about 5 times within the last 48 hrs of me owning this game. Pretty annoying having to go back to the dash or even restart my xbox. TN needs to do something about this in a patch if possible.

Allan Paris

The skipping frames is happening to me when I play with Pai. In one of my setups I have to crouch dash immediately and every now and then the animation skips and she doesn't move. This is happening to on the ps3. I'll see if this is an issue on the 360 this weekend.

Paulina

The skipping frames is happening to me when I play with Pai. In one of my setups I have to crouch dash immediately and every now and then the animation skips and she doesn't move. This is happening to on the ps3. I'll see if this is an issue on the 360 this weekend.
I'm using the PS3 too, just for the record. My mains are Helena and Leifang, but it's been happening with everyone from Ayane to Zack.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD