Free 60 day Eve Online trial account if anyone wants it.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I've got a couple vouchers for a free 60 day trial account if anyone wants it. I've got no use for this as I've already got alt accounts, more than i can manage in fact.

It expires on the 24th, so ill give em to whoever shows interest first. Leave a message and I'll PM you the details.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Sent the first code to awesmic.

Actually i think it would make a pretty poor tournament prize for most folks, eve has a pretty high learning curve and traditionally scares most people away from it after about an hour. Most people would make poor use of the account.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/Rikuto/eve-online-learning-curve.jpg

You have to really have a keen interest and determination to fully explore the game.

I've still got one more. Did you want it Tenren?

Tenren

yah ill give it a try. I tend to just site on my laptop all day so might as well do something interesting lol

kardocraft

Eve is interresting me very much. I like the idea of a sandbox game with almost no rules and a working econmy. Could I also get a trial key to try it out.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I'm out of 60 day keys sadly (and I believe they expired today, anyway) but I still have plenty of standard 21-day keys if you are interested. That's usually more than enough time to figure out of its a game that works for you or not.

Send me an e-mail address in a private convo I can have it sent to you.

Random note: my favorite track in the game.

And my favorite trailer for the game. (1080p obviously preferred)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I didn't know you liked spreadsheets, Rikuto.

There are two kinds of MMO gamers, my friend.

People who play Eve, and people who cant.

I happen to be one of the privileged elite :cool:

And in what other game can you spend 70$ real money for a fake monocle and fly around pretending you're better than everyone?

I should get into EVE sometime. I like these types of games (spreadsheets included)

Indeed. If you decide to make that plunge, let me know.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Oh yeah? Well, what do you fly?

How about you join Goonwaffe?

You forgot to say "I can get you in for just 300 mil".

Not that it would have worked, since I've kinda been there and done that back when it was still Goonfleet proper.

There were some good times, but I was eventually kicked for "simply being too much of an incredible faggot." I also believe it had something to do with the fact I was in theta squad and those backstabbing jews hate anyone who's making more money than they are.

Currently I reside in a wormhole making billions of internet space bucks while most of my former colleague's have trouble affording their next rupture. So it's all good.

As to what I fly... pretty much everything, but I refuse to sit in a super cap on principle alone.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Hahaa, holy shit, why didn't I know about this back then. I kinda stopped after a while because goon squad fucked itself over though I've heard Goodwaffe is doing good becausethe leaders are not retards.

You hang around SA forums? I'm pretty sure I've heard your voice back in LP or something.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Nah, I don't hang around SA. I don't dig the whole "pay to post" mentality, I got in GF before simply on referral.

Best part of old GF was Suas antics. Lack of proper song writing and karaoke? Not interested. Mittens alone is not enough of a personality to maintain my interest.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
The fee tends to keep the weeds and the kids out, but there are always shit heads who would pay 10 bucks just to make a no-content post and get banned. Not trying to make a case for that, if you don't like it, then it's probably not your thing.

Back on topic. I'll probably get Dust when it comes out. Let's hope they let you drive tanks so that I can put my few hundred plus hours in World Of Tanks to good use.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Yea, beta signups for Dust started a couple days ago for people with active eve accounts.

Hopefully one of mine comes through, be nice to check it out.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I see my character every time I dock up.

Been able to walk around and do nothing for like a year, not that it has much point since it's a game about spaceships.

All it really does is give you an opportunity to hide from the game itself.

Scott

Played the beta for that. Wow with lightsabers and elements you would expect in a bioware game. Interactive conversations make questing slightly more interesting. You can tell your quest giver how much of a pain in the ass it was to go kill 7 of said monster.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD