FSD Adds Steam Support & Replay Functionality

Matt Ponton has really gone out of his way to express why the PC version of Dead or Alive 6 is the dominant version and the way to play this game. He shows his dedication by not only trucking gaming PCs to offline tournaments but by also adding additional tools to your FSD matchmaking experience. The best way to enjoy Dead or Alive 6 at the end of the day is by involving yourself with the community, and you're going to maximize your potential by having an account at FSD and being involved here.

More and more players are switching to PC because the graphics are better and the game runs optimally unlike base systems which are several frames behind. This is not only unfair to the players of DOA, but a year later this issue has not been fixed and likely will not be. Even if DOA6 is not in the best position right now, we intend to honor the people that do play DOA6 with our regular tournament reports & news updates and with new features like this Steam support.

You can add the Steam feature by checking your connected accounts at FSD. In conjunction with Steam is Ricumi - a replay service that not only allows you to download and study replays on the fly of your previous matches, but also keeps up with statistics that can be shared online with other players. Check out what Ricumi can do by perusing Matt Ponton's page!

Thank you for staying involved at FSD while we work and live our lives from home. Perhaps we will see some stay at home offline tournaments while we wait to see what happens with the future of DOA and mankind as a whole? Please consider liking and following FSD on Facebook as we get the ball rolling to be converged on all platforms possible. Please remember that at the end of the day your continued love & support is what keeps FSD running.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best way to play 6 is not at all, and also, most DOA kids can't operate a PC let alone afford one.

Community is too split. I agree that 5 is superior, but there are many that still like 6.

One idea was to create stay at home online tournaments and let people vote between 5 and 6 each time. Right now there need to be people willing to lead 5 if we go the offline route with it until Team NINJA dishes us out another game. Seeing as how we can't go to offline tournaments right now the only way of getting an early word out now would be to go online atm.

Community is too split. I agree that 5 is superior, but there are many that still like 6.

One idea was to create stay at home online tournaments and let people vote between 5 and 6 each time. Right now there need to be people willing to lead 5 if we go the offline route with it until Team NINJA dishes us out another game. Seeing as how we can't go to offline tournaments right now the only way of getting an early word out now would be to go online atm.

Yeaaaah I don't care. I'm just trolling around. I have no respect for 6 and anybody who plays it. Game carries them, yet they STILL fail to make top 8... and most tournaments were only a crowd of 8 because nobody liked the game. That's like going to a buffet full of food while hungry and still failing to eat anything. Idiots.

And 5, hahaha, willing to lead the charge. Y'all are geniuses. Why don't you make Manny the face of the community again. Between his 9 viewers on Twitch and the free to play scrubs on 5 I'm sure when this virus is done y'all will have a nice tournament for it.

Are there really more players on PC? Every time I log in, there are barely any lobbies, if any. I then go to Xbox and find 5 or 6 with a good connection.
On Xbox, loading times are atrocious, input lag is atrocious, and I still find myself having to go there more, because on PC the online is quite dead.

All that being said, this is a great effort and great integration. It's one of the best things that has been done for the DOA community.

Are there really more players on PC? Every time I log in, there are barely any lobbies, if any. I then go to Xbox and find 5 or 6 with a good connection.
On Xbox, loading times are atrocious, input lag is atrocious, and I still find myself having to go there more, because on PC the online is quite dead.

Just curious, when you see there are little or no lobbies, do you create your own or do you just exit?

Just curious, when you see there are little or no lobbies, do you create your own or do you just exit?
I used to create one and wait for a bit. In the earlier days someone joined quite quickly. Lately, not so much. Now I don't really bother creating one anymore. I have to wait too long.
A good indication of whether people are playing is my friends list, since it's full of people that play DOA. Most of the time, barely anyone is playing there either. As of right now, two are playing DOA6, one is in-game in DOA6 but AFK, and one is playing DOA5LR.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD