Characters Future DOA games

Rawbietussin

I'd prefer Sophitia over lest say... Dampierre? Hilde or her sister/son/daughter even if I don't normally play as her.

I think they are just gathering the good guys up from every game but I never thought Sophitia universally represents Soul Calibur as a whole entity to even get picked. Kilik, Yunseong or Maxi could have been chosen better but I'm cool with Sophitia.

Rawbietussin

Ivy was already chosen to represent SC in Queen's Blade.

I doubt they needed more breasts seeing as WO2U is already a collaboration between 2 games with a handful amount of guests characters from DOA/NG universe.

Kronin

Sophitia is basically the mascot of Soul Calibur, and generally one of the most loved characters of the series (also for this reason her absence and eventual death for SC5 it's one of the worst decisions that could be taken): if one far day DoA will have a guest from SC, her entry in a series popular for the girls like DoA, will be basically confirmed.

AkaShocka

Ivy and Nightmare will be in SC for god knows how long. They are like icons or mascots or whatever of the franchise. It was a HUGE mistake taking out Talim, who everyone loved, from the series. Sophitia is Elysium so she basically didn't get taken out, but fuck all that, she was taken out.

For some odd, mysterious, weird, reasons I think Viola is Amy. She most likely isn't but something is telling me she is. Think about it, Amy disappeared and was gone for a while at such a young age. Viola doesn't know anything of her past and she does not know her real name. But thats just me going over the top.

I hate Patrokolos. Annoying, whiny, big ass ego, murderer, simple minded. I can't stand him. He is annoying af and the story is about him only... and true fighters/heroes like Talim or Sophitia didn't even get in the game -_-

Rawbietussin

I hate both of Sophitia's children honestly. Pattycakes (Patroklos) is a dick with cheesy justice lines and Piranha (Pyrrha) is just a scary mental wreck. Xianghua and Kilik's children on the other hand seemed neutral, somewhat like a replica of their parents. Taki's apprentice seemed stale to me for some reason.

I may main as Viola in SC5 but I still like Amy better. I guess I just prefer the rapier over the orb and that she has a simplified version of Raphael's playstyle.

Sophitia is basically the mascot of Soul Calibur, and generally one of the most loved characters of the series (also for this reason her absence and eventual death for SC5 it's one of the worst decisions that could be taken): if one far day DoA will have a guest from SC, her entry in a series popular for the girls like DoA, will be basically confirmed.

I think I'd prefer it if one of the girls (most likely Helena) just gets her costume as a pay homage DLC like the WO2U costumes for Kasumi, Momiji and Ayane. 5U is already overloaded with blondes in general. The game needs to add more redheads (both male and female). I'd like to see Amy and Marie or Hilde and Helena team up.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
For some odd, mysterious, weird, reasons I think Viola is Amy. She most likely isn't but something is telling me she is. Think about it, Amy disappeared and was gone for a while at such a young age. Viola doesn't know anything of her past and she does not know her real name. But thats just me going over the top.
They also have the same voice actress' and share a lot of similarities design wise.
viola_is_amy____by_reyfearspsciosis-d4rfynu.jpg

Coincidence? I think not :p
I prefer Amy so I hope Viola regains her memories lol

Blazeincarnated

They also have the same voice actress' and share a lot of similarities design wise.
viola_is_amy____by_reyfearspsciosis-d4rfynu.jpg

Coincidence? I think not :p
I prefer Amy so I hope Viola regains her memories lol
Also think about this.... She hangs out with Z.W.E.I a.k.a the wolf man. Get it? Wolves and Vampires? XD LOL

Darkton93

Back on topic, I don't think we've seen the last of Alpha. If Tengu can get a spot in DOA4, then I'm sure Alpha can get in one game after she's done. I'd just like to have both in one game, preferably DOA5UA.

Rawbietussin

Also think about this.... She hangs out with Z.W.E.I a.k.a the wolf man. Get it? Wolves and Vampires? XD LOL

Nooooooo. Don't violate Viola with Twatlight references. D:

Back on topic, I don't think we've seen the last of Alpha. If Tengu can get a spot in DOA4, then I'm sure Alpha can get in one game after she's done. I'd just like to have both in one game, preferably DOA5UA.

That jelly snot needs to get extinguished already to make room for the new MIST boss/es: Cyborg Lisa (if her body was recovered from the explosion) or Powered Rig (enhanced abilities from the data he gathered about the ninjas).

Aerospark

Standard Donor
The first thing Team Ninja needs to get rid of is Alpha-152 & the many Kasumi alpha clones. I've had enough of them. It feels like they're taking baby steps with them using Alpha back to back. Perhaps they can do something different? Make a new boss, someone threatening, I want a really hard boss like Alpha-152 was in DOA4, which I sucked in, but at least she was hard... for me.

dawgpilez

1081198-yun_seong_06.jpg

He's a fighter too... and was dropped from the roster... :(

Yun-Seong is perfect for DoA. I also which they would collab with Falcoon and bring over all of them awesome KoF Maximum Impact characters.

Chaelim-06.jpg

... and all of her difficult combos.

Soiree-mi2x.jpg

Someone that does at least some flashy capoeira-esque moves.

King-Of-Fighters-Maximum-Impact-Official-Render-Artwork-Clark-Still-Alternate.jpg

Because Leon isn't cooler than him.

seth-king-fighters-maximum-impact-2-picture.jpg

Because he managed to be a big, cumbersome looking character that possessed no grapples and had some sweet attacks.

hyena-king-fighters-maximum-impact-2-picture.jpg

Because he is the sexiest man alive *swoon*

----

Fantasy over. If they were going to add some folks, I would like to see:
1. A character involved with Brad Wong's background.
2. Niki (Zack's 'girl?")
3. Mr. Strong's arch rival.
4. An actual character to replace Ein with a similar moveset (perhaps Hitomi's father or something).
5. A Yakuza gang member that knows Jann Lee and Christie.
6. Bayman's assassin.

Rawbietussin

Dat Yunseong and Soiree Meira -faints-

How old was Yunseong again before he seemingly died with majority of the cast in SCIV? Was he about the same as Eliot? I prefer his SCIII look though.

Crext

Standard Donor
Anyways, I don't think characters from the older games will get much of a shot at being guest characters, unless they think about using them for the future. Also it is mainly the main characters of the game that is included if they are guest characters, where the amount of guest characters we've seen from VF is not the norm. (I'm not saying it could'nt be in DoA6, but if we try keep it realistic it would most likely be characters "people" associate or see with the current series.) Guest characters are not included for fun, it is to make money from the company lending them out. The VF is included in DoA because they hope they'll get DoA fans to buy the next VF, and DoA want them because they hope to gain some VF audience. Thus they need the characters that mostly push their brand to be on the ride. Most fighters buy more fighter games, and don't stick to just 1 or 2.

That said I view it as very realistic to expect guest characters from either VF again (maybe we keep one), or some other fighter, because DoA has room for expansion in the fighting scene, and there are plenty of other fighters which share their situation. This is basically everyone not Injustice or Smash bro's. It will be interesting to see, KoF is realistic, SC is very realistic (they need to push their new characters), Tekken maybe so.

Also, as an end note: Why do black guys look so good with white/blond hair? Both K' and that "because leon isn't cooler than him" (name?)

Last edited:

dawgpilez

A

Also, as an end note: Why do black guys look so good with white/blond hair? Both K' and that "because leon isn't cooler than him" (name?)

That is an alternative costume for Clark Still who is white.

K' isn't black.

White/light hair always contrasts well with dark skin tones and is against the norm (like blue hair). It's one reason why Sisqo and Dennis Rodman are so visually memorable.White hair is rare among young people, which I believe makes
it a default cool look. Christie is a good example of that.

As a side note, Seth is among the few Black people in fighting games I feel is a good representative of the black community.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD