God Mode

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
it is not actually called God Mode but that's just what most people call it

Create a new Folder and Name it: GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} (You can change the string to whatever name you would like)

Credits: No Idea, found it on a reddit post lol

Apparently it was created by a Microsoft Emplyoee

It basically just puts all system controls in one folder

wcjn2f.png

So I did some searching myself. If you go to your registry and search for ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C, its called Microsoft Windows Control Panel

2nr0xhy.png

Last edited:
Reactions: d3v

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Looks like it's just the control panel. Is this just a workaround/hack for those without administrative privs?

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Looks like it's just the control panel. Is this just a workaround/hack for those without administrative privs?

It's more then the control panel. It just puts all the system controls into one folder

It's not a hack, it was created by Microsoft

edit: A Microsoft developer*

Kohlrak

Easter egg. It's clearly a debug feature that got hidden in release. Now, if only we could make half the notifications quit.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Easter egg. It's clearly a debug feature that got hidden in release. Now, if only we could make half the notifications quit.

Its neither. From what I read it was developed by a Microsoft by a Windows developer to show search results. Its always been in the registry

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
You can turn your PC to a router if you got a NIC card installed
I read about doing this old PC's but the one that I have is so dustyfuck old that it would be slower than the router I already have.

On another topic I want to get a faster hard drive and I dont feel like installing windows again. is there a way to transfer the OS to the drive?

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I read about doing this old PC's but the one that I have is so dustyfuck old that it would be slower than the router I already have.

On another topic I want to get a faster hard drive and I dont feel like installing windows again. is there a way to transfer the OS to the drive?

Disk clone software, do you have an SSD? I would just get a small SSD and put the OS on that and rest of your stuff on the HDD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD