Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

UncleBiscuits79

Good games to CronaScared, MELO_2THA_ELO, and divinevalkerie on XBL. Had some really good matches with them, and had some good fun.

On the other hand, bad games to livinlife121411. I ended up beating his Sarah with my Hitomi, and he proceeds to trash talk. He was like. "you suck at this game", "you are so weak", "Hitomi is such a cheap character", whine, whine, etc, etc, etc. He went on an on, and then left the room. He said I throw too much, but he literally sat their and guarded most of my attacks. Had no choice to keep throwing him :)

Princess Kasumi

I joined a large EU lobby today, Dark_Ky had a win streak at 6 wins, as I joined!
He kept K.O'ing all the french players. M D I was whining calling Dark_Ky a spammer in French.

Dark_Ky's Christie is improving a lot! I lost the first match against his christie. & I really enjoyed watching him play
against the ( "high online ranked players" ) He really did kick some butt there!
2nd match (you can watch in the media section) Dark_ky had a 16 win streak!!! I was honestly quite impressed that he made it to 16 wins as he played against "star rank" Genfu,Christine.

GGs @Dark_Ky I'm looking forward to see how much your Chistine has improved within 3months!
Extremely Good & Dangerous Christine I ever played!

UncleBiscuits79

Good games to AFR Hegemony on XBL today. Spent a good part of the afternoon battling and trying to outsmart each other. Looking forward to our next throwdown!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD