GTFO me move

monster637

I played about 40-60 Games against a Ayane today.lost about 98%.Since the chars can move before the match starts , i notice alot of the fast characters like to smother me, because it seems they know there moves are faster then a throw . and i could not find one move that Hitomi had other then to guess a counter and eat shit , try to back dash, but they can walk faster forward then you can back dash so you will get bitch slapped mid back dash 75% of the time or kicked in the head or fucked trying to side step as ayane moves all seem like they track with all the wonderful spins,Does Hitomi have anything to beat the smother string at the start of the match. Dont say throw as i know that does not work its to slow, i tried a million times, does she have a Get the fuck off me move .

This would not be a problem if they had to stay where they are at the start of the match but since they can dry hump me it seems to be my Hitomi problem with fast chars like ayane and kasumi and others

Chris Harris

Hitomi sadly doesn't have a "get off me" move. The only thing that was even close was :1: :P: but if they start with a mid you are stunned. Hitomi's fastest moves are her jab and mid kick. If someone is smothering you at the beginning of a round if they are using high or mid punches you can punch parry those and put the momentum in your favor. I would suggest blocking out the first barrage.

Against Kasumi she has like a million moves to beat you out with early. However she has to guess hard to open you up because her fastest attacks are high and mid punches. To keep people honest with Hitomi you MUST use the punch parry and make them feel like they have to throw or do kicks to stop it. If someone is smothering you with Kasumi chances are they are doing it with jabs and mid punches. Use the punch parry and see if that can get you some room to breathe.

Against Ayane she is actually on the slower spectrum but is about as fast as you are. However she has a better high crush that has a follow up. However for her to beat you out she will also be doing punches if she is trying to run at you early game.

The only way to truly punish a parry is to throw or do a kick. If they are doing either of those then that allows you to throw jabs or do your own mids.

So there isn't a this is the right or wrong way to answer this. The best thing you can do is block and get information for the start of the next round to see how you want to respond at the beginning of the round.

monster637

You pretty much summed up what i really learned threw all the matchs today and was hoping there was a magic dragon punch i did not know about that was 1 frame LOL .

The blocking the first string is what i was doing ,then it was try to get a little space, as long as there is a little space things seem fine, nice to start alot of matchs knowing your at a disadvantage at the start and already in the guessing game,,,,,,,,,,, so no secret haduken or Dp to save me.

Got to work on my parrys/counters then for that pppppkkkkk mash barrage at the start of every match. thanks for the confirm on what i suspected and needed verified so i would stop trying to beat it out and getting beat out from the jump of the match and giving a free chunk of my life

XDolce VitaX

At the start of the match w/most players that arent fast I start the match out with :2::P:. It ,gets them everytime But,for the fast characters it's a diff story lmao. Try it & See

If you anticipate a jab or a quick mid punch, try her unique parry. Even if the parry whiffs, you can follow up with an attack that usually gets them in CH (the 9 f k will launch in this case).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD