Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

lotr9690

Also for those who, like me, can't draw anime women's and men's bodies I've compiled a bit of a list to help out at those who... again, like me, have waited till the last moment to submit something lol

Protractor and compass may be necessary. (just kidding)
women__s_body_tutorial_by_meikun07-d53t5qg.jpg

howtodrawbody.jpg

j5z1xe.jpg

tutorial___how_to_draw_anime_heads_female_bodies_by_micky_k-d5hpce5.jpg

Last edited:

WisperG

In addition to Fisherman Bass, here's my other WIP I've been tinkering with.

fb9124c1-02ce-4e15-8421-0a6de8ec843d_zpstzqgmxmt.jpg

90d7b779-ffd8-40b3-ab75-7a726888b979_zpssap5220m.jpg

Some fantasy-esque, sorceress-y light armor. I think it's turning out pretty good for something I started drawing on a whim with practically zero planning a few days ago. Haven't decided who should wear it though. Leaning towards Momiji or Helena, but not really sure yet...

Also not sure what I was going for with the upper part of that diagonal belt. Haven't decided if I'll keep that or not.

I had posted a mediocre version of a mermaid suit. Now I took the time to draw and annotate a bit more.

Here:

Attachments

• 20150521_083641.jpg
    20150521_083641.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 289
Love the style, great pencil skills too~ This is me attempting to shade something:

BlxV_zpCIAAqsDN.jpg
Thank you.

The trick is using a tool called paper stump. You can't shade like I do without one. =) Alternatively you can use your finger, but it gets messy easily.

(Somehow I see U2's The Edge when he had hair in that picture. =) )

Kronin

@Wes Mordine A simple design but I really like it, imo a very smart way to create a siren costume, I love the tail realized through a 'skirt' (more this outfit could be fitting in tag with a costume that I'm trying to complete :p)

Compliments even from me for your drawing style and your b/w shading, I love them =)

Argentus

Does anyone know if we have to submit different costumes separately or can I have two designs on the same page?

synce

Mila Biker and Bot designs. Thoughts or preferences? Unless I think of something to change or add I'm gonna submit these tomorrow with mecha Leon

View attachment 11470

I would add some finer details to make the designs pop more (ex: Mila's shoes and buckle)

Actually, thinking of ways to change your biker Mila gave me a really funky idea... I think I'll do one more P4 submission :p (no it's not a biker!)

Last edited:

Addictrian

This is fucking aaaaaaaawesome , i wish especially the Male Ass would be in the Game this good. It really looks like a good one .

But everything from the Idea to the Colors :) You are one truly Artist :) Thanks for your Design :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD