DOA5LR Have an Xbox One? Play Last Round now!

There's no need to ask for invites. Just join whoever you see on your friends list that has the core fighters downloaded and is currently playing. You'll be prompted to DL core fighters from there.
He's right just go to his gamer profile step 2 go to compare games highlite doa5lr logo clik n enjoy

No
Won't be able to join unless someone is literally in a lobby. Try it while they are just online on the game it is greyed out. They have to be in a lobby. I don't know how people are getting it to begin with. Only thing I see in the store are costume sets and movies.
neeed 2 just go to compare games highlight logo clik n enjoy

Dglock is playing the real version though i believe
wen you compre games you will still get the download option when you hi lite logo if not go in his friends list n find some body playing it

Last edited by a moderator:

D Glock

That's what I'm wondering... can I grant people the demo from my full retail version? If so, I would be glad to help out anyone.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No

neeed 2 just go to compare games highlight logo clik n enjoy

wen you compre games you will still get the download option when you hi lite logo if not go in his friends list n find some body playing it
Stop double and triple posting.

Nuke-Nin

@Everyone I don't know if he'll appreciate me using him as an example but Last Round Core Fighters is free on XB1 obviously, but following HayIt'sEin's advise I looked up D Glock, saw he wasn't playing it and clicked on compare games, clicked on Last Round Core Fighters and it took me to the page where i can "Try it free" so if anyone WAS playing it you can still download it

D Glock

Yeah, and I just figured out I can actually invite people for access. So feel free to hit me up, folks. I'm back online. ;)

Lady Tengu

Lady Tengu do you still need the trial? You can add me on XBL if you want, I'm playing it now.
No it's currently downloading. Thanks though! <3 Did you have to let it completely download before you play or is there a point when It just lets me play?

squarewindow

Standard Donor
No it's currently downloading. Thanks though! <3 Did you have to let it completely download before you play or is there a point when It just lets me play?
It doesn't take long before you can start playing... maybe 30-40%? But if you start the game in that state you pretty much can't do anything except versus mode.

Lady Tengu

It doesn't take long before you can start playing... maybe 30-40%? But if you start the game in that state you pretty much can't do anything except versus mode.

Okay thanks that's fine! I was watching your profile like a hawk a hayabusa hawk. I had to download a damn Xbox update 2-3 hours I'm finally downloading the core fighters! Thanks again for the info! Feel free to add me hopefully the netcoee ain't shit post patch then we can play!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There is also a day one patch coming for online. This is pre-launch.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD