Helena BKO tutorial.

Tenren

I like it, especially the addition of the frame data. The only thing i would work on is, I tend to read slow so you should add you may wanna pause warning @ the beginning.

PhoenixVFIRE

lol I can do just about anything with Helena except free cancel backdash fast enough.
Is it because I use a D-pad? It seems like I just don't do it fast enough to make space.

Allan Paris

Free cancel backdash from what? Are you talking about KBD, if that's what you are talking about. Your D-Pad should perform that action for you just fine when you do it.

PhoenixVFIRE

lol ok. In the video, they use :1::P+K: and then cancel into standing. When you do this fast, it makes Helena backup pretty fast. Watch 4:35 to 5:06 in the video Scattered posted. I have trouble performing that type of backdash, that fast. I guess it's just something I'd have to really practice. I'm not saying I have trouble backdashing in general, I'm saying using that specific method I have trouble with.

ScattereDreams

What is that? What specifically are you referring to with Helena? I still have no clue. I am going to assume you are talking about backdashing in general. So, yeah, you're not doing it right.

1P+k is a alternate way to transition into BKO. Doing 1p+k~free cancel~ 1p+k~freecancel~etc... fast enough allows you to back dash cancel. Well my alternate way for avoiding wake up kicks and whiff punishing.

Allan Paris

Oh, that. Thanks for clearing up on what you were talking about.

Wouldn't it be best to either: 1.) BKO duck both wake-up options then follow up with the most annoying setup in the game. Or 2.) Bait someone who knows what the BKO can do, to do a low wake-up kick?

Good to know you have a way of getting away from those projectiles.

PhoenixVFIRE

Oh, that. Thanks for clearing up on what you were talking about.

Wouldn't it be best to either: 1.) BKO duck both wake-up options then follow up with the most annoying setup in the game. Or 2.) Bait someone who knows what the BKO can do, to do a low wake-up kick?

Good to know you have a way of getting away from those projectiles.
sorry about that, to me it made perfect sense LOL, I will be much more specific next time :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD