Helena combo thread

Omegan Eckhart

wow i feel stupid Helena's High crush is her best CB (Atleast for me agaisnt grapplers ((Difficulty 5)) )

1PPK, BKO6P+K four hit CB combo!
Does that include slow escaping? You should always test on fastest or fast at least to see if it is guaranteed.

Omegan Eckhart

She has a lot of easy CB combo's when you don't factor in slow escaping. 3PPP by itself gets the job done.

It's always good to prepare for the worst case scenario just so you don't try to go for a set up that won't work.
9P2K > K > CB is a good example of this, regardless of how hard they slow escape if I hit this combo I know CB will land. It's the same with 33P4P > 6PP > CB.

When ever I test out combo's I always make sure Always Counter Hit is [ON] AI teching is [ON] and Stagger Escape is set to Fastest or Fast. That way if I find anything I can be confident it will work 99.9% of the time.

Batcommander

She has a lot of easy CB combo's when you don't factor in slow escaping. 3PPP by itself gets the job done.

It's always good to prepare for the worst case scenario just so you don't try to go for a set up that won't work.
9P2K > K > CB is a good example of this, regardless of how hard they slow escape if I hit this combo I know CB will land. It's the same with 33P4P > 6PP > CB.

When ever I test out combo's I always make sure Always Counter Hit is [ON] AI teching is [ON] and Stagger Escape is set to Fastest or Fast. That way if I find anything I can be confident it will work 99.9% of the time.
this is exactly how i test shit too.

ninjaguy446

I believe it's 4PPK,8PP2P.
Quick question, I've seen people using 8PP2P for awhile now; why is that? I mean, wouldn't 33P4P be better for her PFTs and ground game and pressure? Does it do more damage? What are its benefits? Was it used during the time period that her PFTs were nerfed?

ninjaguy446

Ah okay. So if the last hit is a force tech then what's the point of handslaps and her PFTs? Should we all be using 8PP2P as a staple ender? Or does it not leave Helena in the advantage that her handslaps do with her PFTs?

Omegan Eckhart

Ah okay. So if the last hit is a force tech then what's the point of handslaps and her PFTs? Should we all be using 8PP2P as a staple ender? Or does it not leave Helena in the advantage that her handslaps do with her PFTs?
You can just mash out 4PPK > 33P4P, 4PPK > 8PP2P requires a delay so the timing is harder. Most people just go for the easier one.

Also 8k, BKO 4pk 33p4p is possible after her BKO throw and does 1 pt more damage than the 4ppk 33p4p combo. The timing is slightly wonky after 8k but nowhere near as strict as the 8pp2p set up.

Doug Nguyen

Also 8k, BKO 4pk 33p4p is possible after her BKO throw and does 1 pt more damage than the 4ppk 33p4p combo. The timing is slightly wonky after 8k but nowhere near as strict as the 8pp2p set up.
This sounds much easier than BKO F+P P BKO 4PK 33P4P. Does the 8K work near walls, or does it hit the wall?

DR2K

So BT throw into 3PP delayed P is guaranteed into a SDS.

Not sure what the point is of hiding tech when it's going to be streamed live regardless, but fun stuff.

Doug Nguyen

So BT throw into 3PP delayed P is guaranteed into a SDS.

Not sure what the point is of hiding tech when it's going to be streamed live regardless, but fun stuff.
Yah Xcal uses that a lot. But cant they counter the delayed P? And it puts them almost at max threshold so what the best move to do next? 9K?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD