LordTigerFu

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a Helena guide or at least some tips for the character?

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

Edit: I was looking through the forums and I'm not sure which info is the most up to date.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
9.13.2016 to my knowledge was the last time Helena was updated. So, anything prior to this date posted in the forum could be an archive of what was. Anything posted on or after 9.13.2016 should be considered up to date.

Use the update dates found at Team NINJA's DOA5:LR website with forum timeline to match up current information. This is also a great strategy to use when looking for tournament videos that can also be used as a proper DOA5LR Helena teaching tool.

LordTigerFu

9.13.2016 to my knowledge was the last time Helena was updated. So, anything prior to this date posted in the forum could be an archive of what was. Anything posted on or after 9.13.2016 should be considered up to date.

Use the update dates found at Team NINJA's DOA5:LR website with forum timeline to match up current information. This is also a great strategy to use when looking for tournament videos that can also be used as a proper DOA5LR Helena teaching tool.
Thanks for the information, this was very helpful

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD