Helena's CE bikini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR2K

599334_279376758833083_1474426140_n.jpg

Top tier titties.

Rubedood

She might even be as busty as Tina at this point.

She's looking even more so really.

Now that I see it, I kinda wish they had toned down the whole bodacious tatas angle. The new renders look great, but it's starting to look ridiculous at this point, since they all look like they could barely stand up straight, let alone fight. Hitomi and Lei-Fang seem like the only reasonable ones.

Conun

Team Ninja sure knows how to make you Helena fans happy.

They revealed this partially without even showing Lisa's , who was revealed too.(In her non masked form.)

Batcommander

They revealed this partially without even showing Lisa's , who was revealed too.(In her non masked form.)
haha, i don't think we've even seen Lisa's PB yet. So yeah, where's the Lisa love?!?!

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Wow, that looks really pretty. Thanks for the pic, DR2K. I'd say that her's and Hitomi's look the best.

It's from DOAX2, from her collection actually.

Yup. It's this one here, named "Rusty Nail", for those unfamiliar with it.
DOAX2RustyNail.jpg

Well, considering that she apparently sucks hardcore, I wouldn't say so. It is nice to see her CE swimsuit though, though I don't know why we haven't seen Lisa's yet.

Doug Nguyen

Looks awesome. But this picture makes her face look a bit chubbier. But even in a bathing suit Helena stills looks elegant.

PhoenixVFIRE

I think Kodachi over at DOAW pointed out this could be this Helena costume. Similar design and necklaces too, but I guess it's the swimsuit.

DOAU_Helena.jpg

ahh nevermind the other picture has no sleeves, so yup it's the bikini version.

PhoenixVFIRE

Perhaps her "Godfather" would have been more to your liking? Ha ha.
View attachment 373
lol just a little bit, but on a more serious note, it didn't even have to be THAT revealing, I just dislike one pieces for the most part. The look incredibly awkward to me. I would have been happy with something like these:
DOAXSidecar.jpg
DOAXBloodyMary.jpg
DOAX2Matador.jpg

If I HAD to choose a one piece though it'd be this from DOAX1.

DOAXBlueLagoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD