Community Help Send Sweet Revenge to Paris

From European Tournament Organizer, @K4arma

You may have already saw it, @SweetRevenge plans to come to France to attend the Republic of Fighters tournament (May 17 & 18). I do believe that it’s a great opportunity for the worldwide DoA community to finally meet and fight. That would be the ultimate US vs Europe offline clash. I think everyone can expect that kind of confrontation and knowledge to share.

In order to make it easier for him to come, we’re implementing a donation campaign to fund part of his trip. The French community responded very well to our call. We have already gathered a lot of money, and are now only short of 300 USD.

So we decided to appeal to US players’ generosity and ask them a bit of support on this. Sweet Revenge has created a Gofundme page in order to reach his goal:
http://www.gofundme.com/sweetrevengetoparis

This definitely encourages positivity towards our tournament scene. International play is always a good thing, and I can't wait to see the USA take this tournament. Good luck, Sweet Revenge. You are an inspiration to this growing community. Please support, SR!

Last edited:
Hope you do well if you do attend bro. Lemme know if you play any good Ayane players at all. Always interested to see others.

And, you better do more than just play a DOA tournament. Or I'm gonna kick your ass for going to Paris just for a DOA tournament.

we wait you sweetrevenge :) , international tournament will be very good for DOA

To pictured mind:

Are you sûre? A lot of good european players will be here ;)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD