Community Helpful Character Expert List

indieanimator

If you're having trouble on "long combos" the main solution is to simply keep practising them until you can do them on a whim, while making small adjustments on the parts that are giving you difficulty. On a bright side DOA doesn't really have a huge emphasis on "long combos" outside of environmental-based combos. Another option is to opt for shorter combos and look for reset or oki opportunities. You use Brad right? He has great reset throws. Seek out Nestor Collazo or NanhouDrops (@HoodsXx) for assistance with him. I know some of his combos can be a little tricky.

OK, thanks. I'm trying to edit my profile to change my main to Bayman. I still enjoy Brad, but haven't won with him in quite a while. I actually sub a number of characters. I'll try contacting people on PSN on Fri.

Darth Lotonic X

I don't post very often, but I am a regular visitor here. I have a pretty good grasp of the game mechanics. I also can play with every character, so I have general knowledge of all of them (Definitely not a loyalist, though).

indieanimator

Played someone from GameFAQs and Awesmic from FSD last weekend. Hoping to try someone from this topic, but I can only do PS3. Anyone still active in this topic that can do PS3? Not sure who my main is anymore.
Lei, Elliot, Brad, Leon or Bayman?

LabrysXII

Hello, I'm completely new at the game, and I just started using Kokoro. After doing some matches online, I can confirm I'm...let's just say not good at all. Would anyone mind having a few matches with me, to show me the ropes?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hello, I'm completely new at the game, and I just started using Kokoro. After doing some matches online, I can confirm I'm...let's just say not good at all. Would anyone mind having a few matches with me, to show me the ropes?

Sure, I'll hop on PSN right now.

EDIT: Actually I'll be on in about 20-30 minutes since my roommate is on DOA at the moment.

Last edited:

indieanimator

I'm finally back to the PS3 again today. Making an effort w/Brad, Leon, LeiFang. And maybe some others to find who I have the most potential with. Probably not Leon, but I'm determined to improve with him because of the possible winning astronaut costume design appearing soon.

Argentus

Lol. Id offer to help with Leon and mila but my play style is a rarity. More emphasis on crushes and ground game over combos.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD