Fixed Highlighting and replying to specific passages in posts seems to be broken.

werewolfgold

If you highlight a sentence or piece of someone's post, you get a pop-up to (multi-)quote or reply. Hitting reply does nothing except trigger a constant loading animation at the top of the screen. Adding it to multi-quote works fine, however.

Other sites that seem to use the same forum tools (like 8wayrun for example) work fine, so I don't believe it's my browser.

Lulu

Hitting reply does nothing except trigger a constant loading animation at the top of the screen.

Happens to me all the time... infact... its happening right now. I just assumed it was because my phone is garbage because it works just fine on my computer browser. It also used to work just fine when the makeover was still new and then it stopped working after one of the maintenance downtimes.

just_me

Standard Donor
As far as I can tell the WYSIWYG editor only initializes after you click into the textarea (wasn't always the case, seemed to work fine right after the upgrade) if you use the in-line reply function before the editor initialized the insert doesn't work. Probably simply because the insert function can't find the target container, but I'm too lazy to figure that out.

After the editor initialized, the reply function seems to work just fine (that's also the reason multi-quote works since you have to click on the editor to even get the “insert multi-quotes” button)

Also, the other reply function works since it looks like it focuses the textarea before the insert attempt.

Lulu

After the editor initialized, the reply function seems to work just fine (that's also the reason multi-quote works since you have to click on the editor to even get the “insert multi-quotes” button)

HEY YOU'RE RIGHT !!! :D

How on earth did you figure this out ? :eek:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD