Release Hitbox viewer + file swapper + more

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
editing combo challenge is pretty straightforward, i'd love to see people make and share those but maybe we need a gui or webapp to make that more accessible.
You need any DOA6++ Tamaki and Kasumi combo routes?? I'll gladly share some multi difficulty combos for them for you!

Rev_an

You need any DOA6++ Tamaki and Kasumi combo routes?? I'll gladly share some multi difficulty combos for them for you!
in a couple months probably, unless you want to write the js yourself. Since the files for the combos are completely separate from what I'm doing over there any custom combo stuff doesn't have to be on the same schedule (or even *for* 6++ for that matter, y'all can make double breakblow combos if you really wanted to, and there's descriptions and move IDs for 5LR combos in the data, including impossible to complete tag combos)

AlexXsWx

Added ability to redirect game when it reads .rdb and .rdb.bin* files to /mod/rdbReplacements/, to allow a better workflow when modding those files (I will publish a tool to mod them soon). Note that this feature is not compatible with REDELBE (at least as of redelbe 3.0), however if this feature is not used (the said folder doesn't contain any .rdb/.rdb.bin* files or launch option --hbxModNoRdbSwaps was used) then the rest of the mod should still be compatible. For more info, see the updated README.

New link (v2.08a): https://www.mediafire.com/file/d1ye...d_bin_swapper_29aug23-v2.08a-30e4f7f.zip/file ( [mirror] )

As usual, thanks to Revan for testing :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD