DOA5U Hitomi DOA5U Frame Data!!!!

Kwin

Current as of Patch Ver. 1.03 Oct. 14th. I am working on the more advanced stuff that isn't as important atm, but all the data is now in an advanced template.

And of notable mention, the Backturned variation of "THE UNBEATABLE KICK" (:8::K:) comes out 1 frame quicker, is +0 on block, is 5 more damage, and gives you an extra 3 frames of breathing room on hit if your opponent doesn't tech roll. Keep that in mind Folks.

:hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi::hitomi:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/wiki/hitomi-frame-data-doa5u/

Last edited:

Kwin

Look forward to when you finish it with the advanced frame data templates.
Might you Direct me to what that is and how I would go about it? I'm rather new here and just copy pasted the horribly outdated DOA5 Template and added everything I needed. I just needed the skeleton. :confused:

Crext

Standard Donor
Excellent work! Haha, that horrible DoA5 version was mein, and was edited as a result of "low frame moves" as a complete separate project. Never had the time to get around to do a complete edition, so hats off for you from me!

Kwin

Excellent work! Haha, that horrible DoA5 version was mein, and what edited as a result of "low frame moves" as a complete seperate project. Never had the time to get around to do a complete edition, so hats off for you from me!
I would have spit it out sooner But I ain't never been on no forum befo' so the BB coding was foreign at first till I got used to it =p.

Crext

Standard Donor
Wew, this is so great. I think I will have to like your every single post at this point, because I'm just so excited right now. This recovery data is gold!

Feel like I'd advance the gameplay in a fraction of a second with this info.
Now I can skip directly to stuff like hit range and so on!

Kwin

Wew, this is so great. I think I will have to like your every single post at this point, because I'm just so excited right now. This recovery data is gold!

Feel like I'd advance the gameplay in a fraction of a second with this info.
Now I can skip directly to stuff like hit range and so on!

:confused: sounds like a huge Headache! You let me know if I can help and how and I'll get it done when I can.

Crext

Standard Donor
Ah, I'm actually looking into it myself. The reach you can find if you press R3 (to unlock info window) and then right if you got the frame data window up. I think I need to speak to the admins though, about templates, because the | rea = Reach | doesn't do the trick, and I don't want to ruin your beautiful aesthetics by putting it in the note or something. :oops:

Kwin

Ah, I'm actually looking into it myself. The reach you can find if you press R3 (to unlock info window) and then right if you got the frame data window up. I think I need to speak to the admins though, about templates, because the | rea = Reach | doesn't do the trick, and I don't want to ruin your beautiful aesthetics by putting it in the note or something. :oops:
It's no problem at all, If anything, we can make a new page dedicated to it and some other info or make a part 2! haha

OH WOW! That's amazingly simple! that could be written down in no time. I only ever payed attention to the distance, I had no idea that reach stat was there! It even tells you Close hit reach!!! OMFUWYIRGWLFBGQYG!!!!

Crext

Standard Donor
It's no problem at all, If anything, we can make a new page dedicated to it and some other info or make a part 2! haha

OH WOW! That's amazingly simple! that could be written down in no time. I only ever payed attention to the distance, I had no idea that reach stat was there! It even tells you Close hit reach!!! OMFUWYIRGWLFBGQYG!!!!

Well, have to get back to you on that. Duty calls, so hopefully we can figure something out later!

Crext

Standard Donor

Hah, again, just when I was about to start a little on the reach in this new page
http://www.freestepdodge.com/wiki/hitomi-move-details-doa5u/
I see this.

It has potential for modifications though. One could replace the Wall with "Time in Video" and have Bloodburger's Command training at the top. It is very useful for newbies as I sure remember frame data charts to be close to useless as I couldn't remember what moves the different inputs was for in the beginning. Also tracking could be replaced by avoidance, and put as either a note or as a "T" somewhere.

I'll try edit Kwin's stuff in when I got the time so he doesn't have to do everything himself.

Edited:

I've edited in the more advanced template, however I could not switch them around as in the last version. Is there any way for me to do this Mr. Wah?

I've put the Video reference in the note for now, and will stay on standby until I get some confirmation so I won't end up to put everything into a new system twice ;).

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
One could replace the Wall with "Time in Video" and have Bloodburger's Command training at the top.

Notes field.

I've edited in the more advanced template, however I could not switch them around as in the last version. Is there any way for me to do this Mr. Wah?

No.

As a side topic semi-related, the wiki is open to however the community wants to organize it. However, I would question why a "Move Details" page needs to be created when those details should in fact be with the frame data as that's where people go to find all the details of the moves.

Also, don't use + when referring to advantage. By default, the + is noted if the - is not there. You'll mess up some of the color formatting if you have the + there.

Kwin

Notes field.

No.

As a side topic semi-related, the wiki is open to however the community wants to organize it. However, I would question why a "Move Details" page needs to be created when those details should in fact be with the frame data as that's where people go to find all the details of the moves.

Also, don't use + when referring to advantage. By default, the + is noted if the - is not there. You'll mess up some of the color formatting if you have the + there.
I would question this as well given the template you just showed. Also, good to know. I'll refrain from adding "+" from now on.

Crext

Standard Donor
However, I would question why a "Move Details" page needs to be created when those details should in fact be with the frame data as that's where people go to find all the details of the moves.

Ah, perhaps I was unclear. I started that before I saw your more detailed template for the frame data. Was discussing earlier about how to add more categories for the frame data sheet, where the "backup solution" was to just create a new page. I didn't think of watching the Bass page for the solution. :oops:

I'll just delete the other page as it has served its purpose, because we can use the new page for all of the uses it was meant for.
So Thanks for the assist Mr. Wah, appreciate it! :hitomi:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD