How do I transfer my DOA5U from PS3 to PS4?

t_weathers

I bought DOA5U the full game a while back on ps3 and upgraded to DOA5LR. Anyone know how to transfer the full game over to PS4, I really don't want to buy every character separately or buy the game over again of ps4.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think you can upload the data so you can use the items on your ps4, but I'm not sure if there's a core fighters on it. You may have to just buy the Ps4 copy unfortunately, but by uploading the data, all the costumes and unlockables you have in the ps3 version will be uploaded so you can download them to the ps4 for free as long as you bought them. Since the PS4 version has all the characters, the core fighter characters you bought will be virtually useless, so you won't have to download them again. I hope this helps you.

SoftCabbage

How to transfer full game? Lol. What you are transferring is progress information, not the game.

If you don't want to buy the ps4 version of the game, then how the heck you want to play the full game?? Lol

Lulu

How to transfer full game? Lol. What you are transferring is progress information, not the game.

If you don't want to buy the ps4 version of the game, then how the heck you want to play the full game?? Lol

Geez dude..... you phrased your words in the harshest way.

NightAntilli

You're gonna have to get the full game again. As mentioned before, all you can transfer is save data. It's $26 or so on Amazon for the PS4. For some reason the Xbox One version is cheaper, which is $19 or so...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD