How exactly do you do the spear+big swing

UpSideDownGRUNT

do you mean the throw where Tina tackles you and then does giant swing? cuz I'm pretty sure that's just :4::6::T: then :426::T: when COMBO THROW is on the screen.

I recommend doing Tina's Command Training that teaches you most of her moveset in one go.

do you mean the throw where Tina tackles you and then does giant swing? cuz I'm pretty sure that's just :4::6::T: then :426::T: when COMBO THROW is on the screen.

I recommend doing Tina's Command Training that teaches you most of her moveset in one go.
there are multiple versions of the big swing or giant swing that command is for the old giant swing from doa 3 if you hold T this will cause tina to slam the opponent the one i'm trying to do tina launches herself at the opponent I've seen the AI do it and I was able to do the command by pressing <> and holding T while moving the thumbstick around randomly but I don't know what the actual input is for this move it's not in the command training.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No that's the input from DOA5 too and onwards:

20230829_104844.jpg

The throw can be charged iirc

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
i'm not talking about the input i'm talking about the animation that still doesn't answer my question on how to do the big swing where tina leaps and tackles if you hold it in she just crouches down and picks up her opponent
You must be be doing it incorrectly then since the throw you're talking about when she picks up her opponent after crouching down is her while crouching throw when she herself is crouching

This should help you, just go to the throws part of the video and watch the throws until you see the one you're referring to since we're telling you the right throw but you don't seem to believe that's the one:

You must be be doing it incorrectly then since the throw you're talking about when she picks up her opponent after crouching down is her while crouching throw when she herself is crouching

This should help you, just go to the throws part of the video and watch the throws until you see the one you're referring to since we're telling you the right throw but you don't seem to believe that's the one:

I watched that video it's not in that video 3:23 is the crouch throw i'm talking about the throw i'm talking about tina will jump up and tackle the opponent rather than picking them up and slamming them.

...That's literally the throw, the other input just wasn't performed so it's only doing the tackle without the swing.
i'm asking how you do that throw do you have to be away from the target do you need to move the thumbstick while holding throw It's not listed in the move list <> hold T is the input for the throw at 3:23 in the video you posted they are different animations

Gultigargar

:4::6::T: is a throw that you can "charge," meaning that if you do :4::6::T_:, where you hold the throw button for a while instead of tapping it, Tina will spend some time "charging up" the move. When the throw is being charged in this way, get will get that "jumping tackle" takedown instead of the regular one, provided you hit your opponent with it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
that video will show the animation that i'm talking about

There's three inputs for her tackle.

:4::6::T: = Press but don't hold :T:
:4::6::T_: = Press and hold :T: then release :T: as she begins animating.
:4::6::T__: = Press and hold :T: without releasing the button.

The :T__: is the one you're asking about.

To do her giant swing after connecting with the tackle, you do a :426: motion and press :T: when it says COMBO HOLD on the screen. You can input the directions before the COMBO HOLD appears.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD