How long per day do you play DOA5?

Mailifang

I invest maybe an hour or 2 a day of just offline play.I then log in online and play versus mode and accept random challenges from online players. I'm still getting used to the game play. Its hard to maintain consistent offense and consistent defense against decent players. I beat a S rank player earlier this week. But he quickly downloaded and adapted to my style of play he ended taking 3 out of our 5 matches.When it was time for us to battle again he just left the room.

XV MR ARMANI

I love this game don't get me wrong, I just get bored with it at times. So it depends. No more than 6 hours though.

Half the time I'm in training mode trying to get familiar with everyone.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Yeah I'm pretty much like that now. I don't play DOA5 much like I used to. When I do it's training mode, or online dojo. Sometimes a day I may spend a few minutes in lobby with friends, but then I'm reminded why I hate the game online and leave.

Justice

I don't play very much since I'm trying to become tournament-level in both DoA 5 and MK. But I have found that playing DoA is helping me with my hand sync issues on my Qanba stick so I plan on incorporating this into my regular regimen.

Lance

Maybe an hour or two whenever I decide to play, least online anyway. I try to get 10 ranked wins every time I play online, whether I go 10 -1 or 10 -10 I just keep playing until I get 10 wins, well most of the time. If I feel I'm playing like crap and just not feeling it I may stop sooner. After that tho I just kinda explore the other features and modes of online. If I decide to just play offline instead its still bout the same, an hr or two, but doing other things like training mode, vs mode against the cpu/ai just to find out n learn new things about my main and secondaries, set ups, mixups, frame data, brushing up on tech skill etc. If I do both online and offline, most likely I'll play bout 3hrs and then some but not too much longer than that. I like to take my time with DOA5 tbh. I don't play it as much as I use to back when I had the others games, don't get me wrong I love DOA always have n always will. Its hands down one of fave video game series ever, but I guess I just don't wanna get burnt out on it, kinda like I'm saving it for a rainy day lol then I'll just crank out 6-8hrs straight just no-lifeing it lol... only if I have time tho heh.

Dave

maybe and hour... or more i guess. it depends on how i'm playing. sometimes i just suck. and it gets frustrating. i need to practice blocking. a lot. sometimes i just get hammered because i don't block. i feel like sometimes i just stand around and let them hit me. if it lags on me a lot, or if i get arrogant people spamming moves / taunting i just go to arcade or training.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD