How long per day do you play DOA5?

Dr Sexual

In terms of either matches or time.

I do between 5-10 matches a day. For maybe an hour's worth of game time. I wish I could get more time in..

shunwong

From monday to friday I'm lucky if I get to play a few minutes here and there because of my daughter + work.

During weekends and bank holidays I'm able to play for 2-3 hours per day.

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
On the weekends I play a lot, but really it's a hit or miss. Launch weekend I played all weekend, but the follow weeks it was one day for like 5 hours, and last week it was none at all. During the weekdays I can't play DOA5.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The way I play and the length I play it is complicated to explain, so I'll break it down to parts.

Pre-DOA5 boner control training: 30 minutes
Pre-DOA5 Christie doll training: 5 minutes
Pre-DOA5 self-pity control training: 10 minutes
DOA5 lab training: Every moment I'm playing DOA5
Playing DOA5: 1-2 hours, sometimes 5 hours a day on a free day.

NOTE: (If I quit suddenly, it means I neglected my boner training while using Christie's Vampirella costume or catsuit. Still a work in progress... >.<)

AngryWorm

I could post a whole bunch of nonsense about the time I spend ogling over Hitomi in various game modes, but to keep it short I'll just say that I'm on DOA during all the spare time I have - maybe two hours a day.

Mr. T

Not a whole lot sadly. I've been working weekends since release but I'm now going back to regular 40h work weeks and thus i anticipate 3-4 online matches on a good day, maybe 30 matches a week including weekend game time.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I try and at least play an hour a day. It's getting harder atm, but on a lazy freedom day... I'll play DOA all day while chatting about Channing Tatum, cock sizes, weed an DOA DLC at DOAWorld.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
About 3 to 4 hours on days I can actually play and study the game. Probably 1 to 2 times a week, I don't always have the time to play.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD