DOA5LR How to Fight Against Bass: From Scrubs to Pros

Lulu

So the words are extremely contextual..... Its not like I can walk into a room and say Yomi and expect everybody to immediately know I'm talking about Fighting Games..... that explains the search results I've been getting on google.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I'm just suggesting. I don't actually care if people don't use this format weather they do or don't have a capture card/device.

I only care if people actually share information and that is important. Every person has their way of getting the information ahead.

Honestly, I did this because I was bored and I'll be 3 moths away from the game and I don't have a capture card.

Lulu

because I'm already doing plenty for the community with my combo video tutorials which is another aspect we are severely lacking.

I would like to do more ... but I have a personal life to attend to as well...

I suspected as much........ but I had to be sure.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Did a few touches because I noticed that I had made a lot of blatant grammatical and basic mistakes, but what can you expect from a phone's autocorrect functionality anyway?

Lulu

Did a few touches because I noticed that I had made a lot of blatant grammatical and basic mistakes, but what can you expect from a phone's autocorrect functionality anyway?

Aint that the truth... I feel your pain, Sweetness..... I actually have to rewrite parts of Sarah's Slide Guide because I basically reformatted the whole thing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD