I can't seem to join lobbies anymore :\

Has anyone has this issue before?

• Total voters

JKT

Hello all,

So I decided to play the game after a very long time. Last month I saw a lobby and tried to enter. It was loading for over 10 mins and nothing happened. In the end I restarted the PS3 system. I tried to join another lobby, and again nothing happened for a long time. It was stuck with the loading circle rotating.

Today I tried joining a lobby, and the exact thing happened again.

Just to check, I made my own lobby, and for a long time no one joined. This may be because I have poor signal, or no one simply wanted to join.

I tried ranked mode, and I encountered no one. This might be because few people play ranked?

Am I the only person having this problem? Does anyone know of any solutions I can try out? It was would be nice to join a lobby again :).

Nameless Sama

Just to check, I made my own lobby, and for a long time no one joined. This may be because I have poor signal, or no one simply wanted to join.

I dont think so. Many PS3 players went to PS4 ....... from my experiences. I only see the same players when I am online.

I tried ranked mode, and I encountered no one. This might be because few people play ranked?

If you want to play ranked matches you should go to practice mode and make throwdowns on. This way you train and wait for players (hopefully) . I found many players while I trained 2 days ago , just to check the PS3 online community. I didnt check the online connection , because I usually dont like rank matches.

Am I the only person having this problem? Does anyone know of any solutions I can try out? It was would be nice to join a lobby again :).

I had the same problem with Ultimate but for 1 hour. I waited 15 min to join a lobby but couldnt join , there was a error message , which I cant remember. I restartet my router after 1 min ,but before I tokk the cables , then I started my ps3 , changed the system language , then restartet it again , finally I could join.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD