I found an option for back turned fatal stun.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
So when the opponent is back turned and you do a fatal stun, I can't find a lot of options. They go into a weird lay down state. You can do P+K into 4 T into 2 T for a good 106 damage.

A good set up is in The Muscle ( I liked DWA better ) off the rope you can get 140.
Anyone notice that 66 K, 4 K, 3 KK and the punch from 3 KP don't well splat but leave the opponent in a reset state? From there you can launch or if you free step alitte you get a guaranteed fatal stun which is that back turned state I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Sorry I know 6 is Forward. But S is a new one to me. The set I up I use is just in critical stun especially on heavy weights.

KwonJigglypuff

I don't want to open a new thread for that but can someone tell me what are these new air throws she has ? The animation depends on the last kick which was used, right ? Or the height ?

P2p1mbs

I don't want to open a new thread for that but can someone tell me what are these new air throws she has ? The animation depends on the last kick which was used, right ? Or the height ?

Her air throws change depending on which "end" of the opponent is closer to her; if the opponent's feet are closer, her old air throws apply like the Giant swing. When the opponent's head is closer, she will do the new ones; the "knee to the head" with just :T: and "the other one" (i HATE that command list doesnt name the moves :mad:) with :4::T:.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
It's positional, if you T in the air with the opponents head facing you, you get the knee throw. If you 4T the same position you get the air DDT.

If you T the legs you the old throws.

Big swing you can do on any position.

KwonJigglypuff

Her air throws change depending on which "end" of the opponent is closer to her; if the opponent's feet are closer, her old air throws apply like the Giant swing. When the opponent's head is closer, she will do the new ones; the "knee to the head" with just :T: and "the other one" (i HATE that command list doesnt name the moves:mad:) with :4::T:.
I didn't even think about that. It makes sense now. Thanks! Such a cool character, I'm impressed by these details.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD