I heard there was a patch just released does anyone notice any changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTHCGamer

Just wondering if there was really a patched just released and if anyone noticed any changes. Thanks ahead of time for any responses.

Doug Nguyen

Where did you hear this from? I wonder what it fixed? I hope they fix the language change problem. It basically doesnt save your language settings, so i have to change it to japanese every time!!

Raansu

It wouldn't surprise me if there was one. A lot of games have day one patches for stuff that wasn't ready when the product was printed and shipped. If there was one though, I'm curious if it was just for the network and bug fixes or if it changes any of the gameplay at all.

Belinea

I have no faith in them fixing any gameplay problems via a patch, so I'm just hoping it's a netcode fix. In fact, the promise of a patch actually makes me somewhat nervous, in a nail-meet-coffin type of way.

Leifang2000

I read on some Chinese forum that the patch fixed the "Cannot select Chinese language" bug. (Xbox version only)

d3v

I have no faith in them fixing any gameplay problems via a patch, so I'm just hoping it's a netcode fix. In fact, the promise of a patch actually makes me somewhat nervous, in a nail-meet-coffin type of way.
Day 1 is too early to fix any balance issues anyway.

Doug Nguyen

I also hope the patch fixes some online stuff. Maybe allowing to rematch for ranked since its match making so you cant really boost right? Also allowing tag mode with a partner online too, i still cant find the invite button for online tag. And allowing us to see who is in the game lobby other than just the host.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
According to the posters in Leifang2000's link, the patch did not fix the language bug. That sucks.

And allowing us to see who is in the game lobby other than just the host.

You can't? That's retarded. Does it at least let you know how many players are in the lobby?

Doug Nguyen

According to the posters in Leifang2000's link, the patch did not fix the language bug. That sucks.

You can't? That's retarded. Does it at least let you know how many players are in the lobby?
Yeah it lets you know how many people there are. And i just got the patch and they didnt fix it, you still cant see whos inside the lobby. And i dont think they fixed the language bug either, i still had to change it to japanese, maybe next time i turn off my xbox it will save.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Some characters may have changed after the patch. If anything, it was due to balance testing while the game was being pressed.

I do not know to what extent were the changes but I heard La Mariposa had some. I haven't tried the new patch myself though.

MaxwellMouse

Some characters may have changed after the patch. If anything, it was due to balance testing while the game was being pressed.

I do not know to what extent were the changes but I heard La Mariposa had some. I haven't tried the new patch myself though.
So there are balance changes. That is worrisome. Hopefully it was just buffs, sounds like Lisa needed some.

Doug Nguyen

They added the player card thing when you fight someone. Im playing ranked match so it might be for all online modes but im not sure.

I hope Kasumi got some safer moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD