If you were a Ein player...who do you main?

StryBlu

I used to main Ein in DOA4 and im having trouble finding a new character to switch over to. I have tried Elliot, Hitomi, Sarah and Ayane but none of them work well for me....

NSC745

Ein was my main and i was SS ranked with him in Ultimate and 4 so i know your pain lol. I've been giving Mila a go, but i use to play Tina in 4 also. Her mix up is nice, and you can grab cancel a lot of her moves.

If you aren't a fan of grapplers, i'd say give Jahn Lee a shot. Dragon Gunner is OP.

Hayate has some of Eins moves too. Guess he still remembers some karate.

While I never put much time into Ein myself, regardless of you seemingly not caring for the character Hitomi does seem like the painfully obvious choice.

Zeo

While I never put much time into Ein myself, regardless of you seemingly not caring for the character Hitomi does seem like the painfully obvious choice.
I've gone through this before but while the characters share some of the same moves Hitomi does not play like Ein, her playstyle is simply different and Ein players are aware of this. It's not that we don't care for her it's just that her playstyle is simply not the one we prefer. Ein's playstyle is entirely different no matter how similar they may appear.

As for myself, I'm an Akira main now. Got a lot of work ahead of me.

DR2K

Someone easy and straight forward to use. Hitomi or Jann would be the closest to that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD