"I'll lay you down on the mat" Tina Gameplay Disscussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr PaC

From what I could spot :p, the new gameplay features:
  • New air throw, when facing opponent's head.
  • 7K and a new follow-side throw.
Remarks:
  • 8P is FS.
  • Break Hold for high/mid K?
I’m trying to figure out what u can do after the sit down fatal stun. Seems like u won’t get high but maybe u can get a launcher?

GarryJaune

I’m trying to figure out what u can do after the sit down fatal stun. Seems like u won’t get high but maybe u can get a launcher?
5k(whiff)p,limbo stun

edit:This is NOT gonna happen,they changed Tina KP's limbo stun to a new garbage stun animation which guarantees noting.

Last edited:

TRI Mike

33P is way slower than 33K. Now that stuns are short because of no slow escaping, 33K might be the only guaranteed option.

Nothing is confirmed until we get the game of course.

Doa_Eater

Now i'm just an average player but if stuns stays like in the demo Tina is by far the worst character in the game. Like there's no, lower there can be only one.

Tina2040_

Now i'm just an average player but if stuns stays like in the demo Tina is by far the worst character in the game. Like there's no, lower there can be only one.

From my impressions Tina remains more or less the same. I can still use her well. It will take a couple of matches to get used to the fact that there's no longer that DOA5 stun mechanic or whatever it was called, but Tina definitely has some nice changes up her sleeve (:8::P: stuns now), and :7::K::T: is a nice new addition. I still consider her a good character.

I just hope in DOA 7 they give her a :6::T: move when her back is facing the opponent. :tina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD