I'll leave this interview here.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Excellent article. This is actually a level up by TN.

- Balance
- Irene deconfirmed
- Apparently he likes Yakuza 6, so Kiryu Kazama coming into the game after release would be a strong solid choice by TN, anyone telling you otherwise is fooling themselves. TN is stepping in the right direction if this happen as well as an improvement.

You forgot that Brad is basically confirmed, but yeah an appearance from Kiryu Kazama would be a welcomed one in my book.

Confirmed characters that aren't actually confirmed:

- Kokoro
- Lisa
- Brad

Characters that are confirmed with no official gameplay or release:

- Nyotengu
- Phase - 4
- New female character

If you include the inevitable Eliot -- that pretty much wraps up the roster unless there are more characters than planned from Shimbori.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You forgot that Brad is basically confirmed, but yeah an appearance from Kiryu Kazama would be a welcomed one in my book.

Confirmed characters that aren't actually confirmed:

- Kokoro
- Lisa
- Brad

Characters that are confirmed with no official gameplay or release:

- Nyotengu
- Phase - 4
- New female character

If you include the inevitable Eliot -- that pretty much wraps up the roster unless there are more characters than planned from Shimbori.

With the recent passing of Brad Wong's VA (he voiced Heihachi as well), curious how he sounds like in JPN for DOA6.

It seems to be a curse for anyone voicing Heihachi since each VA passed away for him. I wouldn't be surprised if there is any delay for Brad Wong's inclusion on getting another VA because of it (unless they already got someone pre-recorded everything beforehand which is also definitely possible). Reminds me of Mass Effect 2 where it had a delay because one of the VAs had surgery so they waited two months. It's easier to record the lines early before anything else which I would assume they did before he unfortunately passed away.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
With the recent passing of Brad Wong's VA (he voiced Heihachi as well), curious how he sounds like in JPN for DOA6.

It seems to be a curse for anyone voicing Heihachi since each VA passed away for him. I wouldn't be surprised if there is any delay for Brad Wong's inclusion on getting another VA because of it (unless they already got someone pre-recorded everything beforehand which is also definitely possible). Reminds me of Mass Effect 2 where it had a delay because one of the VAs had surgery so they waited two months.

Very sad. My guess is they will reuse the assets from DOA5, and have him talk less in the story mode. :(

GarryJaune

Excellent article. This is actually a level up by TN.

- Balance
- Irene deconfirmed
- Apparently he likes Yakuza 6, so Kiryu Kazama coming into the game after release would be a strong solid choice by TN, anyone telling you otherwise is fooling themselves. TN is stepping in the right direction if this happen as well as an improvement.
considering the similarity of fight style between Diego and Kiryu,KT might have had a talk with Sega but they failed....:(
Some of Diego's moves,especially throws&holds,are exactly same with Kiryu,those moves looks cool as hel

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD