Community Illinois Players

UncleBiscuits79

Hello All,
I got referred to this thread, because I have been looking for players in the Chicagoland area to do some offline play with. I am interested in future events that may come up locally, so keep me posted!!

I live 45 minutes from Chicago all the way in Indiana. I wish I could afford a train ticket to commute and play with you guys.
Dont trip you close enough to sstart a decent lobby with.we will start there when we have something big goin n the chi get ya gas money together i will come scoop you im right off 290

UncleBiscuits79

Hey guys, I haven't checked this in a while. Any offline casuals coming up anytime soon? What is this 'EXP and 'Ignite' that is mentioned in this forum, and when are these?

Keep me posted.

MightyMar

I live in the Buena Park area in Chicago with some friends. I frequent both Ignite on Mondays and Galloping Ghost Arcade on Fridays respectively.

I play a ton of anime games and I have an extensive background in older 2d games. I'm looking into branching out to more 3d games as of late and I would love to play with the local players.

DoANoob

Idk if anyone on here still uses this, but tonight I'm thinking of going to Ignite. If anyone is going there with a copy of DOA5 LR(I don't have a copy) for any of the game consoles, then plz reply back.

MightyMar

I'm not sure if people do anything for any fighting game scene on Saturday in Chicago. I have a copy of the game but I will be playing guilty gear tonight.

DoANoob

I'm not sure if people do anything for any fighting game scene on Saturday in Chicago. I have a copy of the game but I will be playing guilty gear tonight.
Doesn't really have to be a fighting game scene I don't think. Honestly I'm just trying to meet Chicagoans from here and just play LR.

DoANoob

Again I'm not sure if anyone still uses this forum, but is anyone going or thinking of going to Combo Breaker in May?

iReally

Hello All,
I got referred to this thread, because I have been looking for players in the Chicagoland area to do some offline play with. I am interested in future events that may come up locally, so keep me posted!!

Where you live in the Chicago area?

DoANoob

Hey just to let you all know, Ignite Gaming Lounge is having their daily Tournament Mondays again. I'm up here and I might attend.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD