Injustice 2

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Already have

Before
a5RXzXC.jpg

After
Blc4p3Y.jpg
That is interesting! So they do actually listen to critique. :) Yes, it looks much better. But why not like that from the very beginning? I hope they fixed other faces as well, like Supergirl's and Aquaman's.

If they fix some of the faces and costumes we'll have one of the graphically most impressive - if not THE graphically most impressive- current fighter here.

P2p1mbs

Wonder Woman's face needs improvement >.>

After seeing all those promotional images for the wonder woman movie, I find any image of her aside from that movie needs improvement. Then again, I never liked any of the female designs from the first game and dont expect anything better here.

Leifang

That is interesting! So they do actually listen to critique. :) Yes, it looks much better. But why not like that from the very beginning? I hope they fixed other faces as well, like Supergirl's and Aquaman's.

If they fix some of the faces and costumes we'll have one of the graphically most impressive - if not THE graphically most impressive- current fighter here.
I'm a huge fan of Wonder Woman, I still don't like the way she looks. Her face is plain, kinda ugly and out of character. I hope they go back and work on her some more, along with Aquaman and Supergirl. I saw Harley Quinn today. She looks great and realistic looking. Out of the girls so far, she looks the best.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm a huge fan of Wonder Woman, I still don't like the way she looks. Her face is plain, kinda ugly and out of character. I hope they go back and work on her some more, along with Aquaman and Supergirl. I saw Harley Quinn today. She looks great and realistic looking. Out of the girls so far, she looks the best.

Alright, but why do you write like this? It's headache inducing. @_@

Reactions: d3v

ShinobiGuy

I have a very love/hate relationship with this series (I can call it a series now right?). A superhero fighting game with beautiful levels, supercool special moves and great graphics, all fantastic. Crappy MK way of gameplay, ugh. I obviously have the same issue with MK. I wish all fighting games had the same controller to fighting moves as DOA. Why is it not so :-(

Leifang

Harley was a good female face, they just need to work on Wonder Woman.

Was a pretty good trailer and adding Deadshot was a cool idea. Kinda makes me wonder if Deathstroke will make it in now.

Edit: I'm not much of an IGN fan anymore but here's some gameplay of Harley, Wonder Woman, and Blue Beetle.

I agree, Not too please how Wonder Woman face turned out. But Harley Quinn, is perfect, no complaints.

DedUp

I put the faces side by side for easier comparison.

5dYXkvR.jpg

It does look like the nose and jaw line have improved. Hair also appears to be better. I wonder how much the lighting is a factor in the differences of looks as well. I still think it needs some work if they want to make it look as good as Harley's face though maybe it looks better in motion.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I put the faces side by side for easier comparison.

5dYXkvR.jpg

It does look like the nose and jaw line have improved. Hair also appears to be better. I wonder how much the lighting is a factor in the differences of looks as well. I still think it needs some work if they want to make it look as good as Harley's face though maybe it looks better in motion.

Easiest way to directly compare them is to open both images in a separate browser tap and then click back and forth. The differences are very noticable there.
The lighting is more flattering and even, the shading on her hair has greatly improved (like a difference of night and day), the eyes are farther away from each other, the nose is slimmer, her jawline is slimmer, her chin pointier and her mouth is maller.

Last edited:

Argentus

Its good Superman in. That one is a given though along with Batman. Now just hoping for Reverse Flash, and Deathstroke to make it in.
So long as its not the shitty TV show version of reverse flash.

And oh god is that the will smith dead shot? Please tell me no.

I wouldn't mind Firestorm.

My thing is I just don't want the shitty TV show versions. as an alternate costume fine whatever but that's it.

Leifang

I know this is no masterpiece on what I did. But I wanted NetherRealm to give Wonder Woman some makeup. The first two are too plain. Number three is the one I edited. I gave her brighter blue eyes, took the dark circles out from underneath her eyes. Gave her eyelashes, blush, earth tone pink lipstick and I darken her hair.
Dear Ed Boon.jpg

Jadeinchains

I like the improvements! :) It will b interesting to see if they change any of the appearances before the game releases. If I get this game my main character will definitely be Harley and she looks great in the outfits I've seen so far.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I know this is no masterpiece on what I did. But I wanted NetherRealm to give Wonder Woman some makeup. The first two are too plain. Number three is the one I edited. I gave her brighter blue eyes, took the dark circles out from underneath her eyes. Gave her eyelashes, blush, earth tone pink lipstick and I darken her hair. View attachment 21733
Now there's a Wonder Woman.

Leifang

I like the improvements! :) It will b interesting to see if they change any of the appearances before the game releases. If I get this game my main character will definitely be Harley and she looks great in the outfits I've seen so far.
Thank you, I'm glad you like my touch up. Also I like Harley too, she looks so good in this game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD