Instead of cash cowing the games through DLC costumes and season passes, how about doing character storyline DLCS instead?

leitomifang

Honestly what are your ideas about Team Ninja doing character storyline DLCs instead of costumes and season passes? How many chapters per characters do you want and which portions of their arc do you want to explore the most either in the previous games, between the games, or during the game? How would TN plan it out accordingly for each game by answering the player's questions about plot holes and character development? Lot of players complain about how bad TN is nowadays when it comes to fanservice and greed through costumes and season passes which is the worst part of DOA5 and DOA6. It is about time that TN step up or else DOA will plummet again for nothing that will make players lose interest of the current TN.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I’m sorry, but how are they greedy for wanting to make money off their product? The outfits were selling fine and the people that didn’t like the outfits just kept doing their thing without them.

Koei Tecmo was out of line for the hair DLC. That’s where they took it too far, but they did fix the problem.

bigbywolf1984

I’m sorry, but how are they greedy for wanting to make money off their product? The outfits were selling fine and the people that didn’t like the outfits just kept doing their thing without them.

Koei Tecmo was out of line for the hair DLC. That’s where they took it too far, but they did fix the problem.
You're absolutely right. Fanservice and Sexy Costumes are the most important aspect of DOA in my opinion. Why don't people get mad over costumes in other games like Fortnite or major fighting games like Street Fighter. The double standard is mind boggling.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD