News Is this fake?

I saw in twitter, but i don't know if it is fake or not.
I like this roster. It will be great if Team Ninja puts this chars to the game.
255kj07.jpg

Kronin

Should be fake judging from the icons used for the new characters (but it's extremely well done), but anyway could you post the source of the tweet, please?

This would be a great roster, but I can see in no way Genra added without before the inclusion of Raidou (for a popularity matter, actually would make sense from a gameplay side).

Last edited:

synce

Oh I remember the days!

WYOBOZr.jpg

f0fHEDb.jpg

BTW has anyone attempted to hack Tengu into DOA5? I know people have been making nude mods since forever, maybe it's possible

What's the smudge on the bottom left? It looks like someone's blend/eraser tool caused a streak.

If you fiddle with your brightness/contrast, it's actually some object that is sitting in front of the screen, and light from the screen is reflecting off of it. It actually extends down well below the screen. I'm not completely sure what the object is, but I think it's a plastic water bottle (you can see what might be the edge of the cap you drink from just above the part where the light is reflecting). At first I was thinking maybe it was a joystick, but it's size and placement is all wrong for that.

I guess they went the extra mile to try and make it look authentic by having light from the image reflecting on another object, or whatever image they manipulated already had the object(water bottle?) sitting there.

Still fake because that is definitely Dimensions Irene in that picture, and her face isn't quite to scale with everyone else. Also the fact that they took a picture of the select screen, but didn't have one of the new characters selected.

I like Leon being the center of all things, though.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Still fake because that is definitely Dimensions Irene in that picture, and her face isn't quite to scale with everyone else. Also the fact that they took a picture of the select screen, but didn't have one of the new characters selected.

I didn't even notice Irene, but I agree.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD